Chandler Massey returning as Will

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
User avatar
Skittle128
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby Skittle128 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:01 am

My theory on how they explain it is that something happened to Will in LA, and he was switched for faux Will. This would explain why he was acting like a different person when he came back. The person who died was really faux Will, and the real Will was being held somewhere by Stefano. My theory is that Sami finds him on her quest to find EJ. Sure it's ridiculous and implausible, but if it gets Chandler Massey back on my screen as Will, I am all in!

User avatar
daysforever
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:33 am

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby daysforever » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:56 am

Skittle128 wrote:
Iluvdogz wrote:I truly hope he is not a ghost. I dont really care how they rationalize his return. He is a fabulous actor and I love him with Sonny I also love his close relationship with his grandma Marlena.


This!!! I suspend disbelief when I watch soap operas. I have watched Marlena be possessed by the devil. I don't care how they explain it. I just want Will back (Chandler as Will). I also would accept any explanation for bringing Jack back. I hate that they kill off main characters so definitely. I much prefer soapy deaths where no body is found, so they can bring the character back in some soapy way. But if it means that I can have back beloved characters who were killed off, I will take it. I am thrilled to have all of these characters back from the dead (or to have had them back from the dead in the past):
Steve
Jack (I cheered every time he came back, and I don't care how ridiculous it was)
Hope
Bo
Andre
Tony

Who else?? I am drawing a blank right now. I would also loooove to have EJ back (but only James Scott - otherwise, he should stay dead).

I am watching a soap opera. I suspend all disbelief and just go with it if it means that I can have a beloved character back.


I'm with you Skittle128: I'd give anything to have Jack back, and of course Bo. And yes, I too put on my "It's a soap bonnet" when I tune into a soap opera. I'm there to be entertained, and if a soap can write and act a good storyline, I'm them all the way (no matter how strange to story may seem at first).

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:35 am

BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Rolf was a man of many talents...a modern Dr. Frankenstein. Stefano was fond of will and after EJ's death he may have had Will followed and injected with an epi-pen or something before his paramedics carried off the body.


Epinephrine wouldn't reverse the trauma of having his larynx crushed. Ben also delayed moving Will while he paced and panicked shortly after the killing, so Rolf wouldn't have been able to do anything to quickly preserve the body without Ben seeing him. I think Chandler is back as a new character, and that Will is still dead.

User avatar
AnneM127
Posts: 3556
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:26 pm

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:07 am

JaggedEdge wrote:
BrendaMorganQ wrote:
Rolf was a man of many talents...a modern Dr. Frankenstein. Stefano was fond of will and after EJ's death he may have had Will followed and injected with an epi-pen or something before his paramedics carried off the body.


Epinephrine wouldn't reverse the trauma of having his larynx crushed. Ben also delayed moving Will while he paced and panicked shortly after the killing, so Rolf wouldn't have been able to do anything to quickly preserve the body without Ben seeing him. I think Chandler is back as a new character, and that Will is still dead.


Thank you Jagged. Now this I can live with.

Jeank101
Posts: 4433
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:39 am
Location: Fl

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:01 am

Thanks, Jag, for saying an Epi pen can't repair a crushed larynx; because it's only use is to reverse a dangerous allergic reaction.

User avatar
JaggedEdge
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:20 pm

You're welcome ladies. Just trying to keep some logic in all of the new writing coming up. Lol

User avatar
BrendaMorganQ
Posts: 5674
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby BrendaMorganQ » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:53 pm

BrendaMorganQ wrote:Rolf was a man of many talents...a modern Dr. Frankenstein. Stefano was fond of will and after EJ's death he may have had Will followed and injected with an epi-pen or something before his paramedics carried off the body.


:lol: OR SOMETHING...did no one see the words "or something"? :lol:
As an epi carrier, it does more than just reverse allergic reactions.
Death by strangulation does not always result in the larynx or trachea being crushed; the primary cause is the lack of oxygen to the brain.
CM coming back as a new or different character is typical DAYS - agreed that it would make more sense.

User avatar
YandR and Days
Posts: 4624
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:22 pm

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:21 pm

Skittle128 wrote:My theory on how they explain it is that something happened to Will in LA, and he was switched for faux Will. This would explain why he was acting like a different person when he came back. The person who died was really faux Will, and the real Will was being held somewhere by Stefano. My theory is that Sami finds him on her quest to find EJ. Sure it's ridiculous and implausible, but if it gets Chandler Massey back on my screen as Will, I am all in!


Please go write for Days! :lol:

User avatar
Mr. Bubbles
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:16 am

We are getting closer to the "Return of Will" and still no exact date in September has been revealed. Will we have to wait through the entire month of September or can we be hopeful this storyline will begin on or before Labor Day or maybe around Chandler Massey's birthday September 10.
I am so eager to hear how they will start this storyline of Will being alive and when we get our first glimpse of Chandler Massey. I'm really not into the Marlena/Hattie and and Adrienne/Bonnie storyline

User avatar
Mr. Bubbles
Posts: 62
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm
Contact:

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:28 am

YandR and Days wrote:
Skittle128 wrote:My theory on how they explain it is that something happened to Will in LA, and he was switched for faux Will. This would explain why he was acting like a different person when he came back. The person who died was really faux Will, and the real Will was being held somewhere by Stefano. My theory is that Sami finds him on her quest to find EJ. Sure it's ridiculous and implausible, but if it gets Chandler Massey back on my screen as Will, I am all in!


Please go write for Days! :lol:

I think you are right. I remember Sami smiling and excited about something as she escaped that room. But what would be the reason for Will not contacting Sonny after all this time, unless he thought Sonny was in Paris this whole time?
I can't wait for this "Return of Will" story line to begin. Come on Days Of Our Lives, let's hear something about Will soon. Maybe Sonny will think of Will and say something or have a dream of Will.
Will Sonny wake up in bed and go into the bathroom and see Will in the shower again? (a la DALLAS)?


Return to “Days of Our Lives”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Back to Top