Chandler Massey returning as Will

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Mr. Bubbles

Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:52 am

I have been busting my buttons ever since I read Chandler Massey is returning as "Will" and was already filming his scenes. I can't wait for this September. Just how on earth will they explain Will's death and bringing him back to the living? Or what possible story do they have? We all want to see Sonny and Will together again. I like the character of Paul too. Is that trap door of MELASWEN still active?

NJ SOAP LADY

Re: Chandler Massey returning as Will

Postby NJ SOAP LADY » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:02 am

Mr. Bubbles wrote:I have been busting my buttons ever since I read Chandler Massey is returning as "Will" and was already filming his scenes. I can't wait for this September. Just how on earth will they explain Will's death and bringing him back to the living? Or what possible story do they have? We all want to see Sonny and Will together again. I like the character of Paul too. Is that trap door of MELASWEN still active?

Only one way to bring Will back. Paul and Sonny getting married and they each have visions of will accepting them being together. If Sami is back she also sees his vision
Any other story like him being alive is beyond ridiculous

JaggedEdge

Postby JaggedEdge » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:09 am

Mr. Bubbles wrote:I have been busting my buttons ever since I read Chandler Massey is returning as "Will" and was already filming his scenes. I can't wait for this September. Just how on earth will they explain Will's death and bringing him back to the living? Or what possible story do they have? We all want to see Sonny and Will together again. I like the character of Paul too. Is that trap door of MELASWEN still active?

I read something recently about this, and it may not be what we think. How is Carlivati going to explain that a man when saw strangled to death, is not dead? There is no physical way for Dr. Rolf to reverse that and bring him back.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:50 am

Please please please oh please soap gods---- please just make him a "ghost" --- I cannot stand that whimpy, crybaby, husband-cheating Will! He made me sick! Sonny deserved so much better (like Paul or that other "hunk" who had a crush on him!) The ONLY way I wanna see 'return from the dead zombie Will" is for him to appear to Sonny to say "it's ok to move on" ---- NOTHING ELSE!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:57 am

mauimama wrote:Please please please oh please soap gods---- please just make him a "ghost" --- I cannot stand that whimpy, crybaby, husband-cheating Will! He made me sick! Sonny deserved so much better (like Paul or that other "hunk" who had a crush on him!) The ONLY way I wanna see 'return from the dead zombie Will" is for him to appear to Sonny to say "it's ok to move on" ---- NOTHING ELSE!

Hear Hear! I second this 1000%. If we must have Chandler appear....please....ONLY as a Doctor Dan type ghost with even more infrequent appearances.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:09 pm

I love Chandler and would do cartwheels if he is actually back and not a spirit. He is adorable! BUT I also like Paul very much and enjoy the chemistry between him and Sonny, so that is a predicament for me. Just happy that Guy Wilson is not returning as Will. He would have been suited better as another character, IMO.

EJAMI5555

Postby EJAMI5555 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:19 pm

mauimama wrote:Please please please oh please soap gods---- please just make him a "ghost" --- I cannot stand that whimpy, crybaby, husband-cheating Will! He made me sick! Sonny deserved so much better (like Paul or that other "hunk" who had a crush on him!) The ONLY way I wanna see 'return from the dead zombie Will" is for him to appear to Sonny to say "it's ok to move on" ---- NOTHING ELSE!

That was Guy Wilson in that role of Will. He played Whimpy Will and always getting angry that Sonny had feelings for Paul :mrgreen:

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

I love Chandler however that being said I sure hope he's a ghost. Whatever happened to Corday's promise of no bringing dead people back. We saw the murder, we saw the funeral, enough. Stop with these stupid stories. Can these ratings get any lower. Guess they're willing to take those chances.

Mr. Bubbles

Postby Mr. Bubbles » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:18 am

I hope "Will" is not returning as a ghost either. According to a recent picture posted, Chandler Massey is still on the show taping scenes and Allison as "Sami Brady" is back too. Didn't we see "Will" eat or drink something before he was murdered? Oh, come on September. Hurry and get here.

Iluvdogz

Postby Iluvdogz » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:54 pm

I truly hope he is not a ghost. I dont really care how they rationalize his return. He is a fabulous actor and I love him with Sonny I also love his close relationship with his grandma Marlena.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”