name for baby girl brady

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SHERIDAN THE PSYCHO

Re: name for baby girl brady

Postby SHERIDAN THE PSYCHO » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:09 pm

i agree faith sounds the best faith and hope >)

EBRADY

Postby EBRADY » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:15 pm

I agree I thought about the Destiny name too. And I don't like it either. I really like Faith but I feel like that name is becoming to common.

Audd

Postby Audd » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:21 pm

Quote jovigirl:
Quote k_grohl: I think they should name the baby Fancy Hope Brady. Fancy after Fancy face Hope after her mother and give her the Brady last name cuse she really is bo's baby

Fancy is on the OTHER soap.....

But, Hope's nickname is Fancy Face, Bo's nickname for her. They also named their boat this too!
Yes, their is a Fancy on Passions!

I like Faith too, common or not, it would a fitting tribute to their relationship ;)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:02 pm

Here's my latest take on a name for Bope's baby girl. Miracle? Because SHE is that. This little girl is a Miracle in more than one way. I just noticed TODAY that Hope does look somewhat pregnant. I don't mean she looks ready to pop either. She looks like she is about 5 or 6 months along. It's a MIRACLE that she even IS Bope's child. Seeing as how Hope has been pregnant with her for going on a year now? It's been more than 10 months that's for sure.
Miracle Addie Brady..For short she can be called Mira

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:11 pm

Joy??

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:13 pm

Quote bearrie: Here's my latest take on a name for Bope's baby girl. Miracle? Because SHE is that. This little girl is a Miracle in more than one way. I just noticed TODAY that Hope does look somewhat pregnant. I don't mean she looks ready to pop either. She looks like she is about 5 or 6 months along. It's a MIRACLE that she even IS Bope's child. Seeinga s how Hope has been pregnant with her for going on a year now? It's been more than 10 months that's for sure.
Miracle Addie Brady..For short she can be called Mira

Ain't this the truth!

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:15 pm

Chrissi,

Maybe you could send our thoughts on baby names to the writers!!LOL! Just kidding, but you could say it's from the girls from soaps.com and here are a couple ideas ;) We were able to vote on Claire's name, which I did, I voted for Claire!

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:19 pm

ohhh..i wasn't around when you got to vote for claires name...i would LOVE to be able to vote this time around!

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:21 pm

Quote erbutterfly1: ohhh..i wasn't around when you got to vote for claires name...i would LOVE to be able to vote this time around!

I didn't either because I didn't have a computer at the time. I am still stuck on FAITH for the baby if it is a girl. What what will happen if it is a boy ?

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:25 pm

I like Faith too!
LOL, yeah, what if it's a boy??! Some of us think it's a girl because Bo has refered to the baby as "she" or "her" and when Hope asked why he keeps saying that, he said "I don't know, I just have a feeling it's a girl" Time will tell!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”