The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Hyperbolic1

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby Hyperbolic1 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:47 am

Is it just me, or did Claire's hair look like it shrank about 8 inches? Definitely not a trim, that would have meant the ends were nice and even, and they weren't. It still looked kind of thin and scraggly to me, just shorter thin and scraggly.

And now that I look again, Tripp's hairstyle isn't looking too great either. Of course, he was measured up against Ben. Probably not fair to make a comparison.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:00 pm

I liked Hope's hairstyle. I thought she looked really pretty, all smiles with Rafe. I also like Julie's new hairstyle. It is not gray! It is a beautiful shade of silver! :D What's with Chad and the Mr. Roger's look?! Also, does Steve wear a hairpiece? If not, he sure has a lot of hair. Jenn, please get rid of that middle part and cut another couple inches. It would take years off your look.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:56 pm

ghfanfare wrote:I liked Hope's hairstyle. I thought she looked really pretty, all smiles with Rafe. I also like Julie's new hairstyle. It is not gray! It is a beautiful shade of silver! :D What's with Chad and the Mr. Roger's look?! Also, does Steve wear a hairpiece? If not, he sure has a lot of hair. Jenn, please get rid of that middle part and cut another couple inches. It would take years off your look.

Mr. Rogers! Love it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think that Steve Nichols (Steve a/k/a Patch) does have a very generous head of hair mop on top based on his headshot. Lucky in that regard at least.

And regarding Jenn--from your (our) pen to God's eyes because over time so many have taken notice of the misguided center part, and nothing really permanent has ever been done. She does wear some attractive styles sometimes-I like the side braid when she does that, but normally, yes I am in total agreement the center part has to go. Anything! A nice side part or even uneven part, perhaps with some wispy bangs, would look perhaps more youthful. She is beautiful though, and sometimes she gets it right.

lemonade890

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfu

Postby lemonade890 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Will needs to get Sami, to give him some money for a new wardrobe when she comes for the wedding Those flannel shirts are awful.

Hyperbolic1

Postby Hyperbolic1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Talk about Pepto-Bismal. Bazooka Bonnie was OTT today. I thought only 12 year olds wore that much pink.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:26 pm

I liked Marlena's red suit today, looked like it fit her well.

I'm not sure of WHAT they're trying to do with Hope's hair, but the tight severe pull back look with the bumpit bun on top ain't attractive! :lol: And her even BIGGER THAN EVER glasses were back today! :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:27 pm

Hyperbolic1 wrote:Talk about Pepto-Bismal. Bazooka Bonnie was OTT today. I thought only 12 year olds wore that much pink.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

YandR and Days

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfu

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:31 pm

lemonade890 wrote:Will needs to get Sami, to give him some money for a new wardrobe when she comes for the wedding Those flannel shirts are awful.

IA! :lol: Try button down shirts, those would make him look much more professional during his interviews with people trying to get the latest scoops on news breaking stories, than the Lumber Jack Look. :mrgreen:

Oh wait, we haven't actually seen Will working on a story lately, he's been too busy trying to cover his A$$ dealing with Ted! :lol:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:22 pm

The bachelorette party:

It's Val's dress-hands down, that gets my vote for today's best dressed. Kayla's sweater was pretty.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:24 pm

ghfanfare wrote:I liked Hope's hairstyle. I thought she looked really pretty, all smiles with Rafe. I also like Julie's new hairstyle. It is not gray! It is a beautiful shade of silver! :D What's with Chad and the Mr. Roger's look?! Also, does Steve wear a hairpiece? If not, he sure has a lot of hair. Jenn, please get rid of that middle part and cut another couple inches. It would take years off your look.

re: Julie's hair-- it just looked more like a dull GRAY, than pretty silver to me -- especially when she stood next to white haired Doug (love his white hair). I'll watch more closely when she's on next..
I was going to ask, too, if Steve had a complete wig -- sure looked like the cheap one I wore once-where you can't see a part and can almost see the weaving in the skull cap part.
Can't we get a decent color and cut for Jenn? Her face is too pretty to be drug down by that awful hair..

Return to “Days of Our Lives”