The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby mauimama » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:53 am

YandR and Days wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I liked Eve's dress and Jen's was pretty nice. Abby's dress is full to give her growing belly room. This is her 2nd child and maybe said belly stretches out quicker than with the 1st. The dress is keeping with her (and MM's) choice in clothing. Marci loves thrift shops and buys lots of her stuff from those, the older the better.

I liked Eve's dress too, but the silver necklace was a distraction, esp since her earrings were rounded in gold.

Jenn's I dunno, looked like something has been embordered on it, I like her in the type of dresses that Eve wears so they show off her hot smokin' body. Abby will forever wear her vintage styled clothes.
Eve's necklace was 'wrong' for that dress and her earring color did NOT match the dress --- dress was blue, earrings were dark green...

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Not exactly 'wardrobe' - but did Julie change her hair color from blonde to GRAY????

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:14 pm

mauimama wrote:Not exactly 'wardrobe' - but did Julie change her hair color from blonde to GRAY????

Evidentially. Liked it better blonde with waves & curls.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:44 pm

Julie's had gray hair for quite a while.

Abe looked sharp today with his gray suit, blue shirt, and blue patterned tie.

Hope wore her hair differently, and it looked nice; but I still wish she would cut it a few inches and layer it.

Chad looks so sloppy. I know he was wearing gray sweat pants, but he still managed to look blah.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Why the heck were Chad & Gaby still in their bath robes and sweat pants around noon time. Get dressed and stop being cozy, comfy mommy & “daddy”. :evil:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Why the heck were Chad & Gaby still in their bath robes and sweat pants around noon time. Get dressed and stop being cozy, comfy mommy & “daddy”. :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Like the Beaver Cleaver Family! I couldn't pay attention to what they were saying cause I kept looking at their clothes and wondering WTH? :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:55 pm

lurker girl wrote:Julie's had gray hair for quite a while.

Abe looked sharp today with his gray suit, blue shirt, and blue patterned tie.

Hope wore her hair differently, and it looked nice; but I still wish she would cut it a few inches and layer it.

Chad looks so sloppy. I know he was wearing gray sweat pants, but he still managed to look blah.

Lord, Chad looked like an old man. I hate when they put old men sweaters on Victor because just a plain button downed shirt would make him look younger. I'm still out on Hope's hair, it looked sort of severe and not soft and fluffy like Maggie's did the other day when she had hers pulled back in a half ponytail, that woman has great hair! :mrgreen:

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:29 am

Stop the presses!! Hope did something different to her hair! I liked it, she couldn't play with it in an annoying way and it showed off her always pretty earrings.

Why can't other women do anything different with theirs? I mean the long haired gals like Abigail and Lani. It seems like it's always the same old thing, so nice to see anything out of the norm!!

Abigail needs to stop wearing lipstick the same color as her skin, it's a frequent family offense as Jen-Jen often does the same thing. I swear, Abigail looks like she never washes that oily looking hair.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:32 pm

JeanLou wrote:Stop the presses!! Hope did something different to her hair! I liked it, she couldn't play with it in an annoying way and it showed off her always pretty earrings.

Why can't other women do anything different with theirs? I mean the long haired gals like Abigail and Lani. It seems like it's always the same old thing, so nice to see anything out of the norm!!

Abigail needs to stop wearing lipstick the same color as her skin, it's a frequent family offense as Jen-Jen often does the same thing. I swear, Abigail looks like she never washes that oily looking hair.

Hope finally changed her earrings that she NEVER takes off (her brand I think) and whoa--- stop the press again-- she lost those big a$$ ugly glasses that she likes to yank on and off!

Please Abby-- wash that dirty straggly hair!
Lani's hair always looks like a cheap wig to me!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:35 pm

mauimama wrote:
JeanLou wrote:Stop the presses!! Hope did something different to her hair! I liked it, she couldn't play with it in an annoying way and it showed off her always pretty earrings.

Hope finally changed her earrings that she NEVER takes off (her brand I think) and whoa--- stop the press again-- she lost those big a$$ ugly glasses that she likes to yank on and off!

I agree her hair looked nice. But...it did look like she had on two different earrings. Her left one seemed to have an extra loop. Whatever-it was nice to see her (if we have to) wearing a new look, although I am still sick of her SL and the overprotective mother hen routine is overdone. Stick a fork in that.

Loved Kates emerald green blouse. It is beautiful. Happily, I hardly saw the talons at all-only a very brief glimpse.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”