The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
daysforever

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby daysforever » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:20 pm

lurker girl wrote:Now I'm doubting that Marlena will wear that dress, after John saw it and made her uncomfortable. Not to mention that we, too, saw it.

I had the same thought, LG. They showed a flashback of her 1st wedding to John. I just wonder if they (Costume Dept.) will do a version of her original dress. In the meantime, why did John push his way into the room when Marlena begged him to not look at here dress? Most guys would have said something like, "Ooh, sorry Baby," and made a hasty retreat. Instead, John insisted on moving into the room and tried to talk Marlena out of her "superstitions." Boorish behavior, which made their scene in bed yucky, as though he helped her to conquer her "silly fears."

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:21 pm

lurker girl wrote:Now I'm doubting that Marlena will wear that dress, after John saw it and made her uncomfortable. Not to mention that we, too, saw it.

I had the same thought, LG. They showed a flashback of her 1st wedding to John. I just wonder if they (Costume Dept.) will do a version of her original dress. In the meantime, why did John push his way into the room when Marlena begged him to not look at here dress? Most guys would have said something like, "Ooh, sorry Baby," and made a hasty retreat. Instead, John insisted on moving into the room and tried to talk Marlena out of her "superstitions." Boorish behavior, which made their scene in bed yucky, as though he helped her to conquer her "silly fears."

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:42 am

Loved seeing Andre yesterday and I was hoping he'd say: "Wonderful to see you, darling, but what the hell have you done to your hair (and nails?)? LOL

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:55 am

I LOVED seeing Andre yesterday! I so wish it was a dream that Kate thinks she had and one day, Andre will show up in flesh and blood and say, "Oh that's silly, Kate, you dreaming that you actually talked to me." LOL!

I loved her night gown and robe though, very classy, looked like something I wear to bed every night. :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:56 am

YandR and Days wrote:I LOVED seeing Andre yesterday! I so wish it was a dream that Kate thinks she had and one day, Andre will show up in flesh and blood and say, "Oh that's silly, Kate, you dreaming that you actually talked to me." LOL!

I loved her night gown and robe though, very classy, looked like something I wear to bed every night. :lol:
She did look lovely though, even that stringy mop of hair looked tousled and sexy to me. And not so much make up.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Today Jennifer's dress carried the day for me-it was lovely. Eve's...no. And Abigail wearing such a loose smock-it was a pretty print, but is it just me or did she become hippo sized overnight?

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:15 pm

It looked like Abby’s dress had extra loose material (like wings or a shawl), plus she had a purse hanging from her shoulder. Just an awful lot going on. Why do they do this to her? She could be really hot. Remember how good she looked when she & Gabi were teasing Myron? :twisted:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:49 pm

I liked Eve's dress and Jen's was pretty nice. Abby's dress is full to give her growing belly room. This is her 2nd child and maybe said belly stretches out quicker than with the 1st. The dress is keeping with her (and MM's) choice in clothing. Marci loves thrift shops and buys lots of her stuff from those, the older the better.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 am

AnneM127 wrote:Today Jennifer's dress carried the day for me-it was lovely. Eve's...no. And Abigail wearing such a loose smock-it was a pretty print, but is it just me or did she become hippo sized overnight?

No it's not just you Anne, they are really pushing along this pregnancy. I think she'll be in full maternity clothes by next week and giving birth the following week.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:42 am

lurker girl wrote:I liked Eve's dress and Jen's was pretty nice. Abby's dress is full to give her growing belly room. This is her 2nd child and maybe said belly stretches out quicker than with the 1st. The dress is keeping with her (and MM's) choice in clothing. Marci loves thrift shops and buys lots of her stuff from those, the older the better.

I liked Eve's dress too, but the silver necklace was a distraction, esp since her earrings were rounded in gold.

Jenn's I dunno, looked like something has been embordered on it, I like her in the type of dresses that Eve wears so they show off her hot smokin' body. Abby will forever wear her vintage styled clothes.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”