The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chdoodles

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby Chdoodles » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:23 pm

AlyH wrote:
mauimama wrote:Check out Rafe's short hair-- it's getting grayer and grayer-- pretty soon he'll look like John Black!

I noticed that. It’s becsuse they chopped off the sides and left it long on top. Maybe trying to make him look as old as Hope. Kinda like that they did to gorgeous Eric to match up with granny Jenn. It’s a travesty about Eric. I don’t care two hoots what they do to rafe. Lol

Y'all are so funny and accurate!.. I was thinking the same thing!.. especially about Eric.. remember when his hair was cut very short?( about the time when he was helping hope heal and he had to steal medicine for her..)

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:29 am

Chloe looked so pretty with her blue outfit and matching earrings. And her hair is beautiful.

Mama B

Postby Mama B » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:36 am

Kate's always had ugly ass nails! Could they be sharpened to a point any more than they already are! Cut those ugly things, and bring back the classic french tip manicured nails. They are much prettier and classy.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:11 am

Gabi's little white dress was cute, but goodness--- haven't the dressmakers learned about 'built-in bras"? That dress sure could've used them-- or Gabi needed a GOOD strapless bra -- that dress just "flattened' her ladies!

Abby's ugly dress--what's with that 'chocker' thing across the neckline on the dresses she's been wearing?

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:39 pm

lurker girl wrote:Chloe looked so pretty with her blue outfit and matching earrings. And her hair is beautiful.

Agree. Chloe has been wearing lovely colors and even prints, instead of those black outfits she used to wear.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:54 pm

daysforever wrote:
lurker girl wrote:Chloe looked so pretty with her blue outfit and matching earrings. And her hair is beautiful.

Agree. Chloe has been wearing lovely colors and even prints, instead of those black outfits she used to wear.

IA!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:00 pm

Mama B wrote:Kate's always had ugly ass nails! Could they be sharpened to a point any more than they already are! Cut those ugly things, and bring back the classic french tip manicured nails. They are much prettier and classy.

I HATE Kate's nails--so unattractive. I think Kate wishes she were Cat Woman from the old Batman series. Julie Newmar was the only other actor I have ever seen wear talon sharpened fingernails. But, of course, she also wore the catwoman suit, complete with black ears and that skin tight cat-suit.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:36 am

AnneM127 wrote:
Mama B wrote:Kate's always had ugly ass nails! Could they be sharpened to a point any more than they already are! Cut those ugly things, and bring back the classic french tip manicured nails. They are much prettier and classy.

I HATE Kate's nails--so unattractive. I think Kate wishes she were Cat Woman from the old Batman series. Julie Newmar was the only other actor I have ever seen wear talon sharpened fingernails. But, of course, she also wore the catwoman suit, complete with black ears and that skin tight cat-suit.

:lol: She was hardly recognizable the last time I saw her, all of the work done on her face, she truly looked like a cat! :lol:

lemonade890

Re: The Goo Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby lemonade890 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:35 pm

Why didn’t Kayla put the clothes back on that she wore when she went to Marlena’s to try on her matron of honor dress instead of parading to the pub to meet Steve. Also, why did she put that ugly “shrug” on with that dress (The dress was very pretty)

mauimama

Re: The Goo Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:13 pm

lemonade890 wrote:Why didn’t Kayla put the clothes back on that she wore when she went to Marlena’s to try on her matron of honor dress instead of parading to the pub to meet Steve. Also, why did she put that ugly “shrug” on with that dress (The dress was very pretty)

I'm really tired of seeing Kayla's "Michelle Obama hand-me-downs" --- UGLY!
and -- maybe it's just me- but that matron of honor dress looked like someone's old Victorian couch material! I instantly thought of Carol Burnett and the drapery dress!
Marlena's wedding dress was pretty UNTIL she put on those ridiculous little sheer gloves--- that ruined the look completely for me!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”