The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lurker girl

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby lurker girl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:40 pm

I'm not sure about Eve's dress today. It fits her well, as usual, but I'm not a fan of color-blocking, and that purple sash on the top was distracting. Jen's geisha outfit was odd, and she can do better than that Alice in Wonderland hairdo. If she would just cut her hair to maybe grazing her shoulders, and curl it, with a side part, she'd look much better than now. Why does Kayla insist on wearing a cardigan over a full-skirted dress? Adrienne's hair is ick.

Eric looked great again. Can't get enough of him. Paul's tee was a nice color on him.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:31 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
lurker girl wrote:Eric shaved off his beard at last and looks so fantastic. Hated him hidden under all that shrubbery. But was Jen so intent on telling him the truth that she failed to notice his naked face?

I think Eve looks cute with that hairdo, even though she's just growing it out.

Kate would have looked nice in that retro-print dress today, but her gawdawful hair ruins everything. Why does LK think it looks good that way?

UGH, and those hideous nails she wears, what's wrong with a nice french manicure? Would look much more feminine and alluring to me than those gawd awful witch nails. LK really needs to find a new hair dresser that will take her to a rich colored brown and trim the &@^% off of that long A$$ horse mane of hers! :lol:

I may be wrong, but isn't Lauren (Kate) married to the guy who does the hair on DAYS?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:31 pm

lurker girl wrote:I'm not sure about Eve's dress today. It fits her well, as usual, but I'm not a fan of color-blocking, and that purple sash on the top was distracting. Jen's geisha outfit was odd, and she can do better than that Alice in Wonderland hairdo. If she would just cut her hair to maybe grazing her shoulders, and curl it, with a side part, she'd look much better than now. Why does Kayla insist on wearing a cardigan over a full-skirted dress? Adrienne's hair is ick.

Eric looked great again. Can't get enough of him. Paul's tee was a nice color on him.

IA, Eve's dress was just weird and her turquoise bracelet didn't match anything! Jenn's hair looked great for a couple of epi's and now it's back to blah. I'm sorry, I love Judy Evans/Adrienne/Bonnie but her hair cut and the severe slick back style looks like a bike helmet! :lol:

And OMG, Eric in that white buttoned shirt today, MAN! can the guy get any HOTTER! Those dimples are to die for! :mrgreen:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:32 pm

daysforever wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:
lurker girl wrote:Eric shaved off his beard at last and looks so fantastic. Hated him hidden under all that shrubbery. But was Jen so intent on telling him the truth that she failed to notice his naked face?

I think Eve looks cute with that hairdo, even though she's just growing it out.

Kate would have looked nice in that retro-print dress today, but her gawdawful hair ruins everything. Why does LK think it looks good that way?

UGH, and those hideous nails she wears, what's wrong with a nice french manicure? Would look much more feminine and alluring to me than those gawd awful witch nails. LK really needs to find a new hair dresser that will take her to a rich colored brown and trim the &@^% off of that long A$$ horse mane of hers! :lol:

I may be wrong, but isn't Lauren (Kate) married to the guy who does the hair on DAYS?

I think he's a stylist but I'm not sure if he does LKs hair? Maybe he's a clothes stylist? I forget. :mrgreen:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:37 pm

Nick Shillace is LK's husband (Kate). He is the head of the hair and make-up dept at Days. Lauren sometimes does her own hair, sometimes has a stylist help, but I don't think she uses Nick.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:54 pm

lurker girl wrote:Nick Shillace is LK's husband (Kate). He is the head of the hair and make-up dept at Days. Lauren sometimes does her own hair, sometimes has a stylist help, but I don't think she uses Nick.

Thanks LG, Good to know.

Blonde Angel

Postby Blonde Angel » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:35 pm

did not like all that color blocking on Eve's dress i work at a clothing store and only thought Juniors wore those ugly dresses..they seem to be in vogue though although I didn't look in the misses/ woman despartment..why did she have to change so quckly? soemtimes these actresses wear the same dresses for days ...but sort of glad Jen chatged out of that ugly dress quicly although the replacement wasn't much better...

cataddict

Postby cataddict » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:13 pm

Once again I'm a lone voice. **sigh** I love color block dresses and loved both Eve's and Jennifer's dresses, although I admit I didn't get a good look at Jennifer's--just the colors and from the waist up. Too bad she had to ruin her look with the severe zipper head hair pulled back to within an inch of its life and the horrendous grayish blondish color that did not flatter her. Her hair actually looked decent for a few days, softer and much more flattering, but now we're back to that. I guess it's supposed to represent her struggling with doing the right thing vs. being "happy" with her lie. :? I'm probably also alone in that I liked Kate's purple print dress. I loved the green color of Abby's dress but did not like the school marm bow style. The men usually looked non descript. The only time I notice is when Will is wearing his plaid Farmer Horton outfit. Oh, and when Chad's suits don't fit him properly.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:26 pm

I'm a day behind on shows but I loved Eve's black/white/lace dress she wore out with Eric. So attractive and I'm getting used to her hair, that and it grows a little every day!! I remember reading in an interview that Kassie D said the difference between the way she dresses & Eve is that she thinks Eve's dresses should all be 1 size bigger, lol. She said it takes a lot to get them over her hips but while tight, I think her dresses look fab and her figure is to die for.

I liked Kate's dress with the black in the middle but I just can't get past that awful hair. It ruins every single thing she wears b/c it's all you see!

Liked the color green of Drabby's dress but it's limp bow & baggy style did nothing for her. I do love her hair up in a pony however, very cute on her.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:59 pm

I can't get past everyone's orange spray tans. It was hard to concentrate on Jenn because I kept looking at her orange face and the part down the middle of her hair, was snow white! :lol:

John's is bad too, love his silver hair but the orange face has got to go! :lol: I've noticed that Maggie and Marlena wears it too, esp on their hands.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”