The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
mauimama

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby mauimama » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:03 pm

AlyH wrote:Will Teresa ever change clothes ?? And not a wardrobe thing but will Marlene’s expression ever change ? Or can she move her face at All?

re Marlena: Not to be super snarky, but I've noticed that she's doing a "Joan Rivers" impression (ie: too much botox had frozen Joan's face over the years) I can't figure out if Marlena has done some botox or has had one of those horrid 'plump up the lips' routines.. yikes!

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:54 pm

mauimama wrote:
AlyH wrote:Will Teresa ever change clothes ?? And not a wardrobe thing but will Marlene’s expression ever change ? Or can she move her face at All?

re Marlena: Not to be super snarky, but I've noticed that she's doing a "Joan Rivers" impression (ie: too much botox had frozen Joan's face over the years) I can't figure out if Marlena has done some botox or has had one of those horrid 'plump up the lips' routines.. yikes!

I’m pretty sure she’s had her lips done a few times. It’s really noticeable for a little while, but doesn’t last that long. Deidre Hall will be 71 in October. If a little lip injection would make me look like that at 70, I’d go for it!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:21 pm

I'll never forget when Kate/LK plumped her lips up Big Time, we even nick named her Fish Lips! :lol:

There is an actress on Y&R and her face HAS.NOT.MOVED in YEARS! Even when she tries to smile, pitiful.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 pm

I thought Jenn looked great today, glad to see her with out the middle part but wasn't crazy about all the bobby pins on the slicked back side, but still looking good, esp the color. She looks so much better in general, hair, makeup and clothes style. Eric's really good for her! :mrgreen:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:48 pm

And the answer to the question: Would Xander look as good in a suit as he does in a towel, all I can say is OH YES indeedy...My My My!!! ;)

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:21 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I thought Jenn looked great today, glad to see her with out the middle part but wasn't crazy about all the bobby pins on the slicked back side, but still looking good, esp the color. She looks so much better in general, hair, makeup and clothes style. Eric's really good for her! :mrgreen:

Good grief- she had FIVE bobby pins on the side -- looked really tacky!
And for gawd's sake-- someone give Eric a razor!!!! He's too dam handsome to hide behind that ugly gray beard! (Brady and Chad could sure use a razor, too!)

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:03 pm

mauimama wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I thought Jenn looked great today, glad to see her with out the middle part but wasn't crazy about all the bobby pins on the slicked back side, but still looking good, esp the color. She looks so much better in general, hair, makeup and clothes style. Eric's really good for her! :mrgreen:

And for gawd's sake-- someone give Eric a razor!!!! He's too dam handsome to hide behind that ugly gray beard! (Brady and Chad could sure use a razor, too!)

I thought maybe they had Eric grow the gray beard and hair so he'd look "older" for Jenn. I guess it worked 'cuz he's definitely got The Old Man of the Sea look going at this point. Unfortunately, it's not a good look...at all. IA, give the boy a razor.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:10 pm

mauimama wrote:

I was thinking the same on both counts. Jen looked so pretty other than that weird bobby pin thing. She’s done that before too. HIDE THE PINS JEN! Or at least use something pretty to hold the hair.
And Eric! OMG. He looks like he just crawled out of the gutter.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:49 pm

I'm glad to see Will wearing a different, nicer shirt. Marlena's jacket looks so warm for summer. Theresa's bright pink dress was pretty, and I like Eve's cold-shoulder top. Yes, gorgeous Eric is hidden behind that scruffy beard. At least trim it neatly.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 pm

I like that Kate never shies away from the Renaissance look-very flowery fitting jackets with ruffles peeking out at the sleeves and bodice. She can certainly carry it off. I don't think Maggie looks as good in outfits with lots of ruffles, although she is really the only other one who wears them. She looks good in minimalist outfits with classic lines.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”