The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SpookyMom

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby SpookyMom » Thu May 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Candy Pruitt wrote:I pay very little attention to their clothing so I may be wrong....but is Theresa still wearing the same outfit she had on before John and Paul left to rescue Chloe ? They went to another country, rescued Chloe, returned, and Theresa didn't have the time to change her clothes ?!?!

Yea, she’s only worn two outfits since she’s been back on. The weird red jumpsuit that she had on the entire time in Mexico and arrived in Salem in it still looking like She just put it on 5 minutes ago. And now this slinky green number that looks like she should be having dinner at the White House.
I want to see her in some real clothes, something a little edgy, like her claws are out and she’s ready to catfight!

Candy Pruitt

Postby Candy Pruitt » Thu May 31, 2018 3:25 pm

SpookyMom wrote:
Candy Pruitt wrote:I pay very little attention to their clothing so I may be wrong....but is Theresa still wearing the same outfit she had on before John and Paul left to rescue Chloe ? They went to another country, rescued Chloe, returned, and Theresa didn't have the time to change her clothes ?!?!

Yea, she’s only worn two outfits since she’s been back on. The weird red jumpsuit that she had on the entire time in Mexico and arrived in Salem in it still looking like She just put it on 5 minutes ago. And now this slinky green number that looks like she should be having dinner at the White House.
I want to see her in some real clothes, something a little edgy, like her claws are out and she’s ready to catfight!

Thanks for answering. I wasn't sure if I just thought it was the same.

I do agree with you. Theresa should be dressed much edgier and sexier to reflect her character.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:37 pm

mauimama wrote:I'm betting that the "institutional" wardrobe that they give Abby to wear (you know - the dull one color jumpsuit (like the ones in jails and prisons) will outshine every single thing she wore this year! She has to win the Oscar for the worst dressed character on DAYS!!!
What the hell was that gray thing she had on all week long--- looked like a bunch of tacky napkins all pieced together to make a dress (ala Carol Burnett's drapery outfit)

I thought Abby left with Laura? What institution are you talking about?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm

So whassup with Hope wearing a turtle neck and a blazer for spring/summer attire???????? Crazy, they wear spring clothes in the winter and winter clothes in the summer! :lol:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:13 pm

YandR and Days wrote:So whassup with Hope wearing a turtle neck and a blazer for spring/summer attire???????? Crazy, they wear spring clothes in the winter and winter clothes in the summer! :lol:

It's not a turtleneck-it's a hickey-hider!! :lol: :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:25 pm

YandR and Days wrote:
mauimama wrote:I'm betting that the "institutional" wardrobe that they give Abby to wear (you know - the dull one color jumpsuit (like the ones in jails and prisons) will outshine every single thing she wore this year! She has to win the Oscar for the worst dressed character on DAYS!!!
What the hell was that gray thing she had on all week long--- looked like a bunch of tacky napkins all pieced together to make a dress (ala Carol Burnett's drapery outfit)

I thought Abby left with Laura? What institution are you talking about?

I should've inserted a 'sarcastic face icon" with that remark about an institution..-- Abby isn't going to any institution - she's going home with Granny dearest- who's nuttier than Abby is! And how is that a Granny can treat her own family?> WRONG, WRONG, WRONG with a Capital WRONG!

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Will Teresa ever change clothes ?? And not a wardrobe thing but will Marlene’s expression ever change ? Or can she move her face at All?

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:36 pm

I have to say, because it has been a few days now-I love pinstripes as much as any NY Yankee fan, but honestly KATE---what is up with that pinstripe blazer over what looks to be a jacquard or heavily embroidered dress, in colors that don't go together. Lady-that outfit really doesn't go together..

delyla

Postby delyla » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:46 pm

AnneM127 wrote:I have to say, because it has been a few days now-I love pinstripes as much as any NY Yankee fan, but honestly KATE---what is up with that pinstripe blazer over what looks to be a jacquard or heavily embroidered dress, in colors that don't go together. Lady-that outfit really doesn't go together..

'
It's just awful!!! :roll:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:56 pm

AlyH wrote:Will Teresa ever change clothes ?? And not a wardrobe thing but will Marlene’s expression ever change ? Or can she move her face at All?

IA about Teresa's clothes. When she told Brady that she'd been working on renewing her relationship with Tate, I thought "working on it? you've been here one day according to your outfits." :mrgreen:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”