The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby Irish17 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:44 pm

Gabi looked amazing today. Loved the polka-dotted blouse.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:26 pm

What in gawd's name is that ugly "yanked up from her forehead and put into an ugly bun on top of her head" thing that Abby has going on.... my gawd-- that's not only ugly-- so is that hideous dress and the washouted pale makeup....
C'mon wardrobe and hair and make up depts. Get with it!----
we're dam tired of DrabbyAbby's hair and attire!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:01 pm

I was wondering what was on top of Abby's head too! :lol:

I did like Kate's coat and Theo's shirt, the way they matched, the black and white. As someone else noted, Sami and Lucas, the other day, when they wore the purple and grey. It seems if the wardrobe people can put that much thought into being matchey matchey and cute for some, they could do it for everyone! :D

I also liked Sami's outfit yesterday, that's a good color for her IMO, it also looked soft and feminine, which Sami is NOT! :lol:

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:11 pm

mauimama wrote:What in gawd's name is that ugly "yanked up from her forehead and put into an ugly bun on top of her head" thing that Abby has going on.... my gawd-- that's not only ugly-- so is that hideous dress and the washouted pale makeup....

Thank you, I had the same thoughts. Her hair "style" is a lot like mine when I'm sectioning it, getting ready to color. Or when the hairdresser piles it up before trimming it. She's sooooo dowdy!!

IA about Gabi's blouse, Sami's pink top, and Theo's shirt. (I think I've seen that shirt somewhere at a store)

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:26 pm

mauimama wrote:What in gawd's name is that ugly "yanked up from her forehead and put into an ugly bun on top of her head" thing that Abby has going on.... my gawd-- that's not only ugly-- so is that hideous dress and the washouted pale makeup....

Omg just saw today show. WTF is on Abby’s head?! Was it a snake or hair or what in $&@? I don’t know who is in charge if makeup hair and wardrobe for her but it is beyond horrendous. She’s a pretty girl. Why oh why do they do that ?? And speaking of hair Sammy’s is looking straggly. I really dislike that look in general and on her it is not flattering.

PghFran

Postby PghFran » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Abby's hair reminds me of a Dairy Queen cone.

SpookyMom

Postby SpookyMom » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 am

Has anyone seen inside that wacky thing on Abby’s head? How many eggs are in there? And how does Billy Flynn keep a straight face when looking at her and delivering his lines? :roll:

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:13 pm

SpookyMom wrote:Has anyone seen inside that wacky thing on Abby’s head? How many eggs are in there? And how does Billy Flynn keep a straight face when looking at her and delivering his lines? :roll:

SO true!!! He does have that Billy Flynn sparkle in his eye-that must be his controlled guffaw. Well, she DID do something different with it...even though it looks like pale orange meringue plopped on the top of her head....hmmm...now I want a meringue....
BUT, back to my observations-all good. Sami looks wonderful in that rosebud pink shade and the detailing on the blouse under the jacket is very nice.
Claire-yes Claire--has the artiste look down very nicely. She could also be a psychic or card reader but I do really like the chains, the clingyness of everything she wears, the bohemian look in general-she's got it down. On to Valerie-what an adorable, sophisticated look....before being replace by hospital scrubs of course. And I have to also mention Julie's free spirit caftan looks-the lady knows her colors and she reminds me of a free spirit (who won't leave!)

Somewhere in Salem, I am imagining that ELI was taking a shower, but alas, nobody came to his door to call, rousing him from the bathroom in one of his terrific, terrycloth towels. :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:30 am

I loved Val's dress, but it looked like a spring or summer dress, being sleeveless and a flowered print. But she's gorgeous anyway and I love Julie's outfit too, and Claire's, IA that she has that look down pat!

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:53 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I loved Val's dress, but it looked like a spring or summer dress, being sleeveless and a flowered print. But she's gorgeous anyway and I love Julie's outfit too, and Claire's, IA that she has that look down pat!

IA it was more for spring than autumn, but it was a pretty dress. She's worn it once before.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”