The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AlyH

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby AlyH » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:28 am

Her hair is adorable on her. That is not the issue. It was the fugly hat and ratty coat she wore. Just hideous. I love her shorter do but feel bad about the reason for it. However it is a nice change of pace from every other soap star that feels like they need to have long tresses even in their 50’s and 60’s.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:34 am

AlyH wrote:Her hair is adorable on her. That is not the issue. It was the fugly hat and ratty coat she wore. Just hideous. I love her shorter do but feel bad about the reason for it. However it is a nice change of pace from every other soap star that feels like they need to have long tresses even in their 50’s and 60’s.

Seriously who wears mourning veils these days...not that she's truly mourning lol!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:36 am

Aly, I certainly agree with you about the long tresses. Very few people look good with long hair, especially when it’s stringy looking. Whatever happened to the mid-length, chin to shoulder length sophisticated look for women? Those are power haircuts.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:40 pm

AlyH wrote:Her hair is adorable on her. That is not the issue. It was the fugly hat and ratty coat she wore. Just hideous. I love her shorter do but feel bad about the reason for it. However it is a nice change of pace from every other soap star that feels like they need to have long tresses even in their 50’s and 60’s.

Exactly, regarding that stupid hat and icky coat. That's what I was talking about, too. Her hair is cute short, although it also looked great when she was able to have it long because it was full and well-styled. I think women should wear their hair however it suits them and their own style, be it long, short, or in-between. I've always found it a head-scratcher when people think a woman over a certain age should not wear long hair. Or that every woman looks good in short hair.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:02 pm

Welp, Kayla did not fail us, she appeared in her 109th sweater outfit! :lol: Next I expect a poodle skirt. :lol:

Loved Serena's dress, even if it was skin tight, it's what Serena always wore.

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:54 pm

YandR and Days wrote:Welp, Kayla did not fail us, she appeared in her 109th sweater outfit! :lol: Next I expect a poodle skirt. :lol:

Haha! Kayla strikes again! As soon as I finished watching the show, I deleted it immediately because it was bad, so I didn't get to go back and try to see what was on Kayla's skirt. Maybe pumpkins?

Serena looked good. (That elephant is different, btw) Paige looked so cute.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:08 pm

lurker girl wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:Welp, Kayla did not fail us, she appeared in her 109th sweater outfit! :lol: Next I expect a poodle skirt. :lol:

Haha! Kayla strikes again! As soon as I finished watching the show, I deleted it immediately because it was bad, so I didn't get to go back and try to see what was on Kayla's skirt. Maybe pumpkins?

Serena looked good. (That elephant is different, btw) Paige looked so cute.

I loved Paige's pants, reminded me of the 60's! :D

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:54 pm

YandR, in one pose, Paige looked like one of Charlie’s Angels. Loved it. :D When she was standing with the pitch fork out in front of her, poised to stab Lani.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Eve's dark hat and veil was just for soapy drama...her yellow dress in the flashbacks was really attractive and she looks great in short hair!! I really like it on her and so different then all of the other lank locks on the show.

Jennifer's hair is, as I've said umpteen times, is a complete DISASTER. Either go gray or cover the roots, one or the other :evil:

So glad Eve is back!!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:59 pm

Eve’s fur was kind of skimpy and ratty lookin’. I’ve seen a lot more luscious looking furs here in FL. Even my old rabbit chubby I wear when we go out west skiing looks better.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”