The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AnneM127

The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby AnneM127 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:26 pm

I went back 12 pages, so I am starting a new wardrobe/hair/appearance thread today because of Kate.
I never thought I would have much use for this thread after Melanie's departure! :D
But, today....1) Wow! Those were some ugly draconian nails Kate had going today. Too bad-her jacket was cute, and her hair looked freshly styled and then....I can't even name that shade of green. I guess I'll call it Summer Stagnant Pond Green,sharpened to a point. And, 2) Philip, please...do something with that hair.You don't look like a record executive. You just look like you got stuck somewhere in the '80s. All you need is a big shoulder padded leather jacket with the sleeves pushed up. :roll:

AlyH

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby AlyH » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:31 pm

FUNNY!!!! I noticed those hideous nails as well...AWFUL. At least her hair looked better and that awful blue streak was not a obvious. Did you notice Phillip had a "mock" turtleneck on? And this is AUGUST? I REALLY WISH THE STYLISTS WOULD GET WITH THE SEASON THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY IN. Another reason why they should not film so far in advance. Man I really miss some of the gorgeous clothes and hairstyles they used to have. I know they have a stricter budget now and actors stay in the same clothes for weeks and weeks but in the days not so far off they dressed in beautiful styles and hairstyles. Miss that. Sami was one that always had a beautiful wardrobe and I used to chuckle because she didn't even have a job but she had a new outfit and purse every day.

hebrides

Postby hebrides » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Just want to mention that Nicole seems to be wearing the same red dress for several days. And after her session with Deimos on the couch, which showed them totally without clothes, she put it back on and her updo looked just as perfect, later in the park.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:48 pm

I really like the cute updo and soft tendrils around Nicole's face...

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:55 pm

Phillip made a nuanced reference to Kate's blue streak. He can be very funny & sly. :twisted:

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:13 pm

Jeank101 wrote:Phillip made a nuanced reference to Kate's blue streak. He can be very funny & sly. :twisted:

I heard that!! It was hysterical. I really like Phillip. He's a hoot! Just needs a good barber :lol:

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:09 am

AlyH wrote:
Jeank101 wrote:Phillip made a nuanced reference to Kate's blue streak. He can be very funny & sly. :twisted:

I heard that!! It was hysterical. I really like Phillip. He's a hoot! Just needs a good barber :lol:

I heard it to..."There's that blue streak!" Not a wardrobe malfunction but, I love Phillip and how he handles Kate. His facial expressions leave you in no doubt of what he is thinking.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:17 am

While I don’t love her insistence on wearing scary nails, and a blue streak in her hair, Kate looked totally beautiful in yesterday’s (Friday’s) episode. Her complexion and makeup were perfect, and I loved her deeper brunette hair color.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:35 pm

daysforever wrote:While I don’t love her insistence on wearing scary nails, and a blue streak in her hair, Kate looked totally beautiful in yesterday’s (Friday’s) episode. Her complexion and makeup were perfect, and I loved her deeper brunette hair color.

She really did. I thought she looked fabulous (minus the nails)....she's a beautiful woman.

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:00 am

She looked better because she darkened her color and those awful blonde highlights, which totally washed her out, looked more auburn-y! What a complete difference to her complexion! Theresa should take notes!! Because that medium blonde just washes her pale skin out when the darker hair made her glow. I think Kate wears her nails like that for the character; sharp and pointy like she is 8-)

I love Nicole's hair up but i hate that red tank top! Is she going to a BBQ where it's 100 degrees outside??

Also, Maggie's hair, while gorgeous, is getting a bit too long and I think she might benefit from some layering around her face. And Hope the same thing; layers can be your best friend. You don't have to give up the length to do it but it softens around the face!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”