The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
NJ Granny

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby NJ Granny » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:51 pm

mauimama wrote:Ok people-- I have an idea! Every single thing that Abby wears is the most gawd awful looking creation ever -- from Grandma's doilies to Granny's old table clothes and curtains and from "UGLY IS US" dress store---
Why don't we all send her a CARE package with some suitable, nice looking outfits?? Some cute pants suits and business suits, some nice fitting dresses, etc...

I honestly think that the Wardrobe Dept has gone out of their way to find THEEEE most ugly, ill fitting things for Abby that they can possibly get their hands on.... you know, like the "ugly Xmas sweater contest"

And for Gabi--- seeing a butt crack thru that 'painted on" white dress (that's for summer- not the dead of winter!) is just a little TOOOOO tight and short. I thought it was so tight that I could see the label on her panties! LOL

When Gabi turned around I could actually see the outline of her thong.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:36 pm

mauimama wrote:Ok people-- I have an idea! Every single thing that Abby wears is the most gawd awful looking creation ever -- from Grandma's doilies to Granny's old table clothes and curtains and from "UGLY IS US" dress store---

I honestly think that the Wardrobe Dept has gone out of their way to find THEEEE most ugly, ill fitting things for Abby that they can possibly get their hands on.... you know, like the "ugly Xmas sweater contest"

A-ha! I edited a bit because while I agree that Abigail's outfits are usually a bad style for her, a bad color for her, or both....Today I realized....Abigail has competition, and so far is being left in the dust by..........
VIVIAN.

Vivian wears hideous clothes. What was that marionette, clown-like looking outfit she had on today-with her bright red lipstick? It was close to what she wore the day before....the brown dud outfit. Methinks that perhaps the diMera mansion is being set up for an ugly showdown. Only Gabi lends elegance and pizazz in that manse right now...but she is not a diMera.

So, I see a ranking order today where Abigail actually comes out ahead....although I can hardly remember what she wore-sort of a butterscotch print dress to blend in completely with her complexion and hair. Whereas VIVIAN wore...something Kate might use for a bath mat. :lol: :lol:

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:42 pm

I give Vivian a break because she is 77 years old. When she was younger she had more of an off-beat style, but that was and is her character. There is no excuse for the way they dress Abby.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:32 pm

Stefano Rules wrote:I give Vivian a break because she is 77 years old. When she was younger she had more of an off-beat style, but that was and is her character. There is no excuse for the way they dress Abby.

OK, I will give you her age. But I counter with: She has a very trim, attractive figure. She can wear anything and carry it off, I'll say. Guess today she just felt like wearing that clowny Mu Mu thing.
And, of course I agree about Abigail. Holding steady at worst dressed overall. Her only hope to lose that distinction is if Melanie comes back!! :lol: :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:40 am

I like Viv's style, it's almost as quirky's as Kate's! :lol: And LS looks marvelous for her age!

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:49 am

YandR and Days wrote:I like Viv's style, it's almost as quirky's as Kate's! :lol: And LS looks marvelous for her age!

I completely agree. I like Vivian's style.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:40 am

Did Chad get that beige suit (and the other ones that he wears) in the LITTLE BOY section at Penney's to get it to fit that tight-- clinging to his butt crack and the legs look like LEGGINGS! OMG

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:43 am

mauimama wrote:Did Chad get that beige suit (and the other ones that he wears) in the LITTLE BOY section at Penney's to get it to fit that tight-- clinging to his butt crack and the legs look like LEGGINGS! OMG

I mentioned this in another thread. I can't stand his little boy suits.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 am

I think Abby and Gabi went shopping together and Abby got the lace table cloth and Gabi got the fringed dish towels to match. :lol:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:06 am

But as always, Val looked stunning!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”