The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Irish17

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 pm

AlyH wrote:I was about to comment on that horrible bridal dress Abby had on....it was hideous. ;)

Most all of her clothes are hideous! No style in wardrobe or hair, just plain bland! Hire a stylist for her quick!

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:54 pm

I didn't think Abby's dress was appropriate for the office but otherwise not so horrible, and I liked her hair and make-up for a change.

I liked Hope's blue print blouse on yesterday's show.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm

I'm curious why Abby is the only one at DiMera that wears a badge?

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:57 pm

What I don't understand is Abby is supposed to be a PR person for this huge corporation, so why doesn't she dress appropriately? A nice power suit or pantsuit would make people take her more seriously. As I recall, when KM played that role and I think she did PR for the hospital, she always dressed professionally, including hair and makeup. Maybe we're supposed to think that now that she is a DiMera, she doesn't have to impress anybody.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 pm

In a picture in the recaps, it almost looked like Abigail had a "veil" type thing in the back of her hair. I looked closer and it's an illusion from the picture behind her. But it really threw me for a minute! LOL The illusion in that picture made her outfit look more "bridal" Dunno if that was good thing or bad, LOL again.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 am

Stefano Rules wrote:What I don't understand is Abby is supposed to be a PR person for this huge corporation, so why doesn't she dress appropriately? A nice power suit or pantsuit would make people take her more seriously. As I recall, when KM played that role and I think she did PR for the hospital, she always dressed professionally, including hair and makeup. Maybe we're supposed to think that now that she is a DiMera, she doesn't have to impress anybody.

People? What people? She never leaves the Mansion, she doesn't meet with PR staffs or executives-only Stefan O---in his office, bedroom or her bedroom.

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:27 pm

AnneM127 wrote:
Stefano Rules wrote:What I don't understand is Abby is supposed to be a PR person for this huge corporation, so why doesn't she dress appropriately? A nice power suit or pantsuit would make people take her more seriously. As I recall, when KM played that role and I think she did PR for the hospital, she always dressed professionally, including hair and makeup. Maybe we're supposed to think that now that she is a DiMera, she doesn't have to impress anybody.

People? What people? She never leaves the Mansion, she doesn't meet with PR staffs or executives-only Stefan O---in his office, bedroom or her bedroom.

You do have a point and I thought of that, but a white lace dress for a meeting with the boss? Where is the DiMera office located? PR people are usually up front and center, either trying to put out fires or putting alternate spins on stuff, at least in the real world. I thought it was a separate building some place. Surely, she would run into other people, but I could be wrong. I keep forgetting this is Salem. ;)

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Stefano Rules wrote:
AnneM127 wrote:

You do have a point and I thought of that, but a white lace dress for a meeting with the boss? Where is the DiMera office located? PR people are usually up front and center, either trying to put out fires or putting alternate spins on stuff, at least in the real world. I thought it was a separate building some place. Surely, she would run into other people, but I could be wrong. I keep forgetting this is Salem. ;)

She's totally off kilter.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:29 am

KM did dress nicely before she started letting her hair go brown, greasy and wore it in a pony tail at the hospital/office. We even complained about her sloppy wardrobe with her blouse tucked in on one side and pulled out on the other.

But IA, for business women, I think more women in Salem should dress the part. Half the time they look like they're going clubbing! :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:41 am

Ok people-- I have an idea! Every single thing that Abby wears is the most gawd awful looking creation ever -- from Grandma's doilies to Granny's old table clothes and curtains and from "UGLY IS US" dress store---
Why don't we all send her a CARE package with some suitable, nice looking outfits?? Some cute pants suits and business suits, some nice fitting dresses, etc...

I honestly think that the Wardrobe Dept has gone out of their way to find THEEEE most ugly, ill fitting things for Abby that they can possibly get their hands on.... you know, like the "ugly Xmas sweater contest"

And for Gabi--- seeing a butt crack thru that 'painted on" white dress (that's for summer- not the dead of winter!) is just a little TOOOOO tight and short. I thought it was so tight that I could see the label on her panties! LOL

Return to “Days of Our Lives”