The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AlyH

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby AlyH » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Kate looked like a million bucks today and believable as a corporate powerhouse. Andre looked spiffy in his suit. Even Vivian looked slim and put together. I didn’t care for Gabi coat and that hooker dress with the sky high gold
Pumps. We get it. She’s young and has a great figure. We don’t need to see her in skin tight dresses to figure it out. Her hair looked amazing though and she has the best makeup on the show. Flawless otherwise.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:55 pm

Yes. Kate gets the BEST DRESSED for the day. The suit and blouse were impeccable, and her hair looked great. I did not really care for Vivan's jumpsuit, I just don't prefer them.

Gabi...yes...the Gold Standard for the show. She could wear fewer spray paint tight dresses once in awhile-but I did like her coat, and the GabiChic Rollout display Kate constructed.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:52 am

AlyH wrote:Kate looked like a million bucks today and believable as a corporate powerhouse. Andre looked spiffy in his suit. Even Vivian looked slim and put together. I didn’t care for Gabi coat and that hooker dress with the sky high gold
Pumps. We get it. She’s young and has a great figure. We don’t need to see her in skin tight dresses to figure it out. Her hair looked amazing though and she has the best makeup on the show. Flawless otherwise.

I guess they need another woman to wear skin tight hooker clothes since Nicole left and Chloe's toned it down. :lol: IA about Andre and Kate, a great power couple! Just wonder how Andre's going to talk his way out of this? :lol: Kate might soon be baking a batch of brownies for him or serving him apples! :lol:

NJ Granny

Postby NJ Granny » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 pm

AlyH wrote:
NJ Granny wrote:I don't post anymore but had to come on to mention what I saw today. Did anyone else notice that Chad was clean shaven when he and Abby were in the bedroom. But then he met John later on in the park and had a full beard. Talk about no regard for detail.

Miss you granny !! Please come
Back !! We need you!

Thank you Aly, that was nice of you. I do come on and read the comments but decided that since my posting of negative comments was bothering others I wouldn't comment anymore. Maybe sometime in the future I'll start again.

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:28 pm

NJ Granny wrote:
AlyH wrote:
NJ Granny wrote:I don't post anymore but had to come on to mention what I saw today. Did anyone else notice that Chad was clean shaven when he and Abby were in the bedroom. But then he met John later on in the park and had a full beard. Talk about no regard for detail.

Miss you granny !! Please come
Back !! We need you!

Thank you Aly, that was nice of you. I do come on and read the comments but decided that since my posting of negative comments was bothering others I wouldn't comment anymore. Maybe sometime in the future I'll start again.

Everyone is entitled to post their opinion. Don't let others keep you from posting freely. Come back more often.

Stefano Rules

Postby Stefano Rules » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:06 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, Jennifer looked really good the other day. Her hair looked like she colored it and the grey outfit, with the matching eyeshadow, really brought her to life. Maybe someone listened to all the comments a lot of us were saying about her dull, grey hair and matronly wardrobe. She actually looked like she cared about her appearance. Should we get our hopes up?

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:37 am

I thought she looked nice too, a lot nicer that she has in a while!

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:09 pm

Abby literally had one of Alice's tablecloths from the 40s on today. Hideous.

Kate Mansi did not dress this way. I do not like Miller's version of Abby.

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:36 pm

stefanoone wrote:Abby literally had one of Alice's tablecloths from the 40s on today. Hideous.

Kate Mansi did not dress this way. I do not like Miller's version of Abby.

O-M-G. What is with the very virginal bridal looking frock that Abigail has chosen to meet with Stefan O.?

I do like lace, I HATE the dropped cut out shoulder look, but I just don't get it AT ALL. Stefan O. is a man of the world, and has to be a bit bemused by this WORKDAY "outfit." So....pretty features, but YUCK. Lani is better dressed than Abigail today.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:27 pm

I was about to comment on that horrible bridal dress Abby had on....it was hideous. ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”