The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
NJ Granny

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby NJ Granny » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:59 pm

I don't post anymore but had to come on to mention what I saw today. Did anyone else notice that Chad was clean shaven when he and Abby were in the bedroom. But then he met John later on in the park and had a full beard. Talk about no regard for detail.

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:18 pm

NJ Granny wrote:I don't post anymore but had to come on to mention what I saw today. Did anyone else notice that Chad was clean shaven when he and Abby were in the bedroom. But then he met John later on in the park and had a full beard. Talk about no regard for detail.

Well, if Philip can grow back a leg and Adrienne (as Bonnie) can grow back her breasts, growing back a beard in a matter of minutes is no problem. :lol: :roll:

Kimmyfad

Postby Kimmyfad » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:23 pm

NJ Granny wrote:I don't post anymore but had to come on to mention what I saw today. Did anyone else notice that Chad was clean shaven when he and Abby were in the bedroom. But then he met John later on in the park and had a full beard. Talk about no regard for detail.

Omg, I was so distracted by it I just ended up FF the scenes!

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:04 pm

I haven't watched yet but now I can't wait to see it. Wish you'd post more often! :D

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:17 pm

Stefano Rules wrote:I didn't think Kate's hair was that bad. The one with silly hair is Sonny. He's back to that Speed Racer do. Geez, I thought something could fly off the top of his head with that ski lift in the front.

Sonny seems to change his hair style every day!

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:28 pm

I loved, loved Kate’s look today. Blue (velvet?) suit, white with blue pattern blouse, long set of pearls, and hair pulled back. I would wear that look in a minute.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:10 pm

Miss you granny !! Please come
Back !! We need you!

lurker girl

Postby lurker girl » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:55 pm

Hi, NJ Granny! Welcome back.

I was hoping that you, OP, had missed something like, say, Chad was in a flashback with John. But, no. The crack team of Day's Continuity was right on the ball. :roll:

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:28 pm

lurker girl wrote:

Hi, NJ Granny! Welcome back.

I was hoping that you, OP, had missed something like, say, Chad was in a flashback with John. But, no. The crack team of Day's Continuity was right on the ball. :roll:

I was thinking it must be a flash back too! Can't BF keep up with his S/L's and be consistent himself? I remember once when Sami was in a safe house and had dark roots, but the next day, in the same house, same scenes, had blonde ones! :lol:

Blonde Angel

Postby Blonde Angel » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:36 pm

Kate looked much better today I love her hair that way she should do it like that more often..I wasn't sure about Chad's magic beard either and thought I was seeing things... now I know there is nothing wrong with my sight but now I laugh at the mistake...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”