The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
AlyH

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby AlyH » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:09 pm

mauimama wrote:
AlyH wrote:
Irish17 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Chad & Abigail's room at Jen's house is the room Eric let Hope stay in at the "farm"? They've changed the placement of the door but it looks like the same ugly wall paper. I seriously can't believe Jen would have a room that ugly in her house.

I wasn’t sure what was worse—the hideous wallpaper or Abby’s dress and hair. Whoever is styling her needs to be fired.

I vote: Abby's hair is the WORSE~ for gawd's sake - curl it or comb it or brush it or put a bag over her head...
2nd place-- that ugly, drab, ill fitting frock..
Especially compared to standing next to Gabi with her gorgeous dark hair, that pretty purple top and omg-- those heels she had on --- killer heels! WOW

I would NOT want to have a scene with Gabi. My goodness she’s stunning.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:11 pm

Oops. “Spot on” not spit lol

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:14 pm

I vote that Claire's hair is the worst. Split ends, fried, thin, sometimes you can see bald spots when she has braids. At least Abby's is shiny and healthy.

I'm liking Eve's hair growing out, it's the similar style that Kayla wears and I see nothing wrong with it, as fast as KDP's hair grows, it'll be shoulder length in no time.

AlyH

Postby AlyH » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:56 pm

YandR and Days wrote:I vote that Claire's hair is the worst. Split ends, fried, thin, sometimes you can see bald spots when she has braids. At least Abby's is shiny and healthy.

I'm liking Eve's hair growing out, it's the similar style that Kayla wears and I see nothing wrong with it, as fast as KDP's hair grows, it'll be shoulder length in no time.

Claire's hair is thinning out due to poor eating habits (or not eating habits). But she needs several inches cut off for sure.
Well, offense, but the "feathered" look went out in the 80s. She needs to get a cute one length bob and it would look adorable on her. Just my opinion...of course I'm not a hairdresser!! :lol:

Hyperbolic1

Postby Hyperbolic1 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 pm

I liked Abby's 1940's inspired dress because it fits what she has been wearing throughout the entire show-period clothing that is slightly quirky and off kilter. The color combination was very 1930-1940. But I agree, the hair is just too limp, just hangs there. Even a 1940 inspired hairstyle , like the big roll, would look better. If you are going for a time era, just go for it all the way.

ghfanfare

Postby ghfanfare » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:05 am

Irish17 wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Chad & Abigail's room at Jen's house is the room Eric let Hope stay in at the "farm"? They've changed the placement of the door but it looks like the same ugly wall paper. I seriously can't believe Jen would have a room that ugly in her house.

Days uses a lot of that ugly wallpaper on their sets. Why is that?! It looks outdated and is distracting.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 am

ghfanfare wrote:

Days uses a lot of that ugly wallpaper on their sets. Why is that?! It looks outdated and is distracting.

Alice (Horton) wouldn't even have something that ugly in her historic home! LOL The set dept must've found a clearance sale at "Ugly Walls R US"

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:34 am

AlyH wrote:
YandR and Days wrote:I vote that Claire's hair is the worst. Split ends, fried, thin, sometimes you can see bald spots when she has braids. At least Abby's is shiny and healthy.

Claire's hair is thinning out due to poor eating habits (or not eating habits). But she needs several inches cut off for sure.
Well, offense, but the "feathered" look went out in the 80s. She needs to get a cute one length bob and it would look adorable on her. Just my opinion...of course I'm not a hairdresser!! :lol:

IA, a bob cut is my favorite for any woman, always flattering and easy to style. And I know the Farah Faucett's fly back feathers went out of style in the '80's, just like that Dorthy Hammil do that Nicole use to wear, but I think Kassie's hair is still a bit short to start the short in back longer in front bob. Again, Teresa needs to trim her dogs ears, that's what her sides look like to me, beagle ears. :lol:

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Again, Teresa needs to trim her dogs ears, that's what her sides look like to me, beagle ears. :lol:

YandR--- I was trying to think of a good description of Teresa's hair in the front- and you came up with a perfect one. When I watched it last nite on DVR, I had to laugh at her "floppy beagle (or bassett hound) ears" -- I actually 'barked' at the tv in my silliness! LOL

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:16 pm

mauimama wrote:Again, Teresa needs to trim her dogs ears, that's what her sides look like to me, beagle ears. :lol:

YandR--- I was trying to think of a good description of Teresa's hair in the front- and you came up with a perfect one. When I watched it last nite on DVR, I had to laugh at her "floppy beagle (or bassett hound) ears" -- I actually 'barked' at the tv in my silliness! LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Days of Our Lives”