The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
stefanoone

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby stefanoone » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:59 am

oldsoaplady wrote:Just a few observations....

Jen's hair has looked much better recently! The side part is very flattering and she may have chopped a few inches off.

Gabi in that white dress was just ridiculous!

I am tired of the blue thing in Kate's hair and think that it it time for her to go for a more chic look all around. She isn't one of the younger ladies and needs to play that up! She really needs to find a great hair stylist!

Abby is going to be dreary, drab and dress terribly. I don't think that this is the wardrobe department but believe that this is all about MM.

Yes, Kate needs to rid herself of that dang blue crap in her hair. I hate when teens put funky colors in their hair and it's especially worse when a senior citizen does it.

Marci Miller is just a plain Jane and she's bringing down the vibe of her character and Chad. Either Abby needs to go or a replacement is definitely in order. Please bring Kate Mansi back.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:40 pm

mauimama wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I wasn't wild about Val's overdone blue eye shadow, but she usually dresses and looks great.

Vivian looks great, too.

Sorry, but again Abby looks like she forgot to complete her appearance. She needs more color on her lips, a bit more eyebrow pencil, and what to say about her hair that hasn't already been said? I keep staring at that knob at the top of her head and wondering if I turned it, would her head open up?

Val's overdone eyeshadow threw me off, too ---
Vivian's 'thing on her head" kind of weird looking
And omg--- Abby--- she looks like she was hit in the face with a wet dish rag! OMG---she looks like 'death warmed over"-- even a ghost isn't that pale looking! no makeup, no lipstick - nothing! And the "knob on top of her head"--- ugly, to go along with the rest of her straggly hair hanging all over....
and then of course, there's the "uglier than sin" frock she's wearing!
And Andre is "hot for THAT"??????????????? He must really be hard up!

Wait, Andre's hot for Abby? Since when? I thought he loved Kate?

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:41 am

Why is Gabi wearing a summery white dress (lovely though it is) in what is supposed to be Winter in IL?? She looks gorgeous but ridiculous!

Love Eve's dress with the knotted neckline, I am loving most of her clothes and that short cut is so cute on her!

I just think that long hair looks silly on Kate, it's too long and the way they are styling it is too young for her! Anna has long hair as well but it looks much better IMHO b/c she's not styled like a teenager or someone in their 20's.

While I do like Jen's hair better down, I am still very bothered by the gray on the top part of her head. If she's going to go silvery, do the entire thing but I think it's a big mistake and ages her too much.

I guess JJ is growing out his hair but I don't much like it on him!

I actually liked Abigail's hair in the 1/2 up bun in the back of her hair, it is very of the moment and it got her hair off her face. It's her clothes I have a problem with, why doesn't she wear any colors that flatter her?? And she would look better if someone penciled her in some visible brows, seriously, it would do wonders.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:41 am

YandR and Days wrote:
mauimama wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I wasn't wild about Val's overdone blue eye shadow, but she usually dresses and looks great.

Vivian looks great, too.

Sorry, but again Abby looks like she forgot to complete her appearance. She needs more color on her lips, a bit more eyebrow pencil, and what to say about her hair that hasn't already been said? I keep staring at that knob at the top of her head and wondering if I turned it, would her head open up?

Val's overdone eyeshadow threw me off, too ---
Vivian's 'thing on her head" kind of weird looking
And omg--- Abby--- she looks like she was hit in the face with a wet dish rag! OMG---she looks like 'death warmed over"-- even a ghost isn't that pale looking! no makeup, no lipstick - nothing! And the "knob on top of her head"--- ugly, to go along with the rest of her straggly hair hanging all over....
and then of course, there's the "uglier than sin" frock she's wearing!
And Andre is "hot for THAT"??????????????? He must really be hard up!

Wait, Andre's hot for Abby? Since when? I thought he loved Kate?

[/
b]
OMG-- where's "auto-correct" when ya need it??????????????? I meant: [b]Stefan,
not Andre! Sorry!

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:41 pm

Whew! I was so hoping Andre wasn't hot for Abby! :lol:

Porterfield

Postby Porterfield » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 pm

My favorite was the other day when Chad had a beard in one scene and the next it was gone.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:18 am

When Abby walked into Andres' office and saw him dead on the floor--- my remark to the tv was.....
"Well- if someone hadn't killed him, he would've died of shock having to look at the butt ugly frock Abby had on!" LOL Once again she's raided great granny's attic (my word-- Alice Horton wouldn't have been caught dead (pardon the pun) in those get-ups!) Next, she'll be sporting those big orthopedic shoes to match her granny goose getup!

stefanoone

Postby stefanoone » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:24 am

mauimama wrote:When Abby walked into Andres' office and saw him dead on the floor--- my remark to the tv was.....
"Well- if someone hadn't killed him, he would've died of shock having to look at the butt ugly frock Abby had on!" LOL Once again she's raided great granny's attic (my word-- Alice Horton wouldn't have been caught dead (pardon the pun) in those get-ups!) Next, she'll be sporting those big orthopedic shoes to match her granny goose getup!

LOL SO TRUE!! I don't think I've disliked a character's portrayer so much since Charity Rahmer as Belle in '04.

I just thought I disliked Vivian Jovanni until Marci Miller showed up...Vivian is miles better compared to Marci.

YandR and Days

Postby YandR and Days » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:56 pm

IA about Kate's blue streak, not flattering at all. And to make it worse, it looks like a strand of horse hair that's course and faded out! LOL!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:13 pm

All I have to say after today's show...well Anna looked nice. But mainly....What is up with Sonny and the Kim Jong Un hairstyle> Looks as if his barber sneezed or lost his balance while giving him a close cut.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”