The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
lurker girl

Re: The Good, the Bad & the Ugly. WARDROBE Malfunctions 2.0

Postby lurker girl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:46 pm

I wasn't wild about Val's overdone blue eye shadow, but she usually dresses and looks great.

Vivian looks great, too.

Sorry, but again Abby looks like she forgot to complete her appearance. She needs more color on her lips, a bit more eyebrow pencil, and what to say about her hair that hasn't already been said? I keep staring at that knob at the top of her head and wondering if I turned it, would her head open up?

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:11 pm

lurker girl wrote:I wasn't wild about Val's overdone blue eye shadow, but she usually dresses and looks great.

Vivian looks great, too.

Sorry, but again Abby looks like she forgot to complete her appearance. She needs more color on her lips, a bit more eyebrow pencil, and what to say about her hair that hasn't already been said? I keep staring at that knob at the top of her head and wondering if I turned it, would her head open up?

Abby's hair does look like a lid with a handle!

AnneM127

Postby AnneM127 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:59 pm

Irish17 wrote:
lurker girl wrote:I wasn't wild about Val's overdone blue eye shadow, but she usually dresses and looks great.

Vivian looks great, too.

Abby's hair does look like a lid with a handle!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The little Alice in Wonderland hairstyle, with a twist. She looked so much older than Gabi in the office inspecting the GabiChic inventory. Vivacious and fun are two words that I cannot apply to her. Oh wait-the end of the work day will soon approach and then she and Chad can run upstairs to bed. Come to think of it-she never even gets Bed-Head look, morning tousled or messed hair. It always just hangs there-1/2 down her back....

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:01 am

Vivian looks great, too.

Val's overdone eyeshadow threw me off, too ---
Vivian's 'thing on her head" kind of weird looking
And omg--- Abby--- she looks like she was hit in the face with a wet dish rag! OMG---she looks like 'death warmed over"-- even a ghost isn't that pale looking! no makeup, no lipstick - nothing! And the "knob on top of her head"--- ugly, to go along with the rest of her straggly hair hanging all over....
and then of course, there's the "uglier than sin" frock she's wearing!
And Andre is "hot for THAT"??????????????? He must really be hard up!

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:05 am

I LOVED Kate's hair yesterday--- FINALLY-- those long locks are curled and she looked GREAT!

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:08 am

mauimama wrote:

Vivian looks great, too.

And omg--- Abby--- she looks like she was hit in the face with a wet dish rag! OMG---she looks like 'death warmed over"-- even a ghost isn't that pale looking! no makeup, no lipstick - nothing! And the "knob on top of her head"--- ugly, to go along with the rest of her straggly hair hanging all over....

There just has to be a logical explanation for Abby’s appearance! No one would intentionally look as bad as she does - hair, make up, clothes. Why have the dool “stylists” done that to her?

Irish17

Postby Irish17 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:23 am

Jeank101 wrote:
mauimama wrote:

Vivian looks great, too.

There just has to be a logical explanation for Abby’s appearance! No one would intentionally look as bad as she does - hair, make up, clothes. Why have the dool “stylists” done that to her?

I've seen pictures of MM and her style seems the same as Abby's is now. I've even seen pics of the odd front-bun-where-bangs-should-be hairstyle she had a while back so I'm not sure the shows stylists are to blame for all of it. They might encourage some changes though.

Jeank101

Postby Jeank101 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:27 pm

I wish the show stylists would suggest some changes ‘cause I like MM as an actress, but her “look” is detracting from her acting ability.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:47 pm

mauimama wrote:I LOVED Kate's hair yesterday--- FINALLY-- those long locks are curled and she looked GREAT!

Me, too! I loved Kate's hair today. That pulled back look with the long in the back, fabulous!

oldsoaplady

Postby oldsoaplady » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 am

Just a few observations....

Jen's hair has looked much better recently! The side part is very flattering and she may have chopped a few inches off.

Gabi in that white dress was just ridiculous!

I am tired of the blue thing in Kate's hair and think that it it time for her to go for a more chic look all around. She isn't one of the younger ladies and needs to play that up! She really needs to find a great hair stylist!

Abby is going to be dreary, drab and dress terribly. I don't think that this is the wardrobe department but believe that this is all about MM.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”