Will Sami be like Marlena ?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
cbrady

Will Sami be like Marlena ?

Postby cbrady » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:26 pm

Rember how Stepheno was sooo infatuated with Marlena. Do or thinks that EJ being Stepheno'ss son will be come infatuted with Sami doing any thing to get her. Remember all the times Stepheno had Marlena because he wanted her so bad. This could be an interesting story line like mother like daughter.

smilez55

Re: Will Sami be like Marlena ?

Postby smilez55 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:15 pm

He is more into Kate than Sami, don't u think?

jippyjop

Postby jippyjop » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:46 pm

never sami was born evil >)

keboyd

Postby keboyd » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:02 pm

~) That would be interesting if Stepheno's son EJ followed suit and Sami became his obession like Marlena was his fathers.

daysfan1977

Postby daysfan1977 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:49 am

i think that is what would be interesting follow in daddy's footsteps OR grandfathers footsteps

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:54 pm

Like I have said like mother like daughter. EJ Demira wanting Sami so bad and just to carry on his evil bloodline, Sami has changed no need for this to happen to Sami. Stepheno was so obssed with Marlena he kidnapped her countless time. I just hope the do not do this to Sami, I hope they don't have her rapped and Ejn lie about it and if she getss pregnat make it Lucas and they find out before it is born and Lucas kills EJ for what he did to Sami.

Mitzy

Postby Mitzy » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:24 pm

Rember how Stepheno was sooo infatuated with Marlena. Do or thinks that EJ being Stepheno'ss son will be come infatuted with Sami doing any thing to get her. Remember all the times Stepheno had Marlena because he wanted her so bad. This could be an interesting story line like mother like daughter.

I agree! Perfect way to carry on the rivalry. I also believe that Sami has finally grown up and has learned from her evil ways. She has always acted upon frustrations of unforgiveness towards John. She always wanted her parents together and couldn't accept that her mother loves and is married to John. But as she matures, that will and is beginning to fade now. Family is very important to Sami!

I am afraid though that EJ is going to get her pregnant against her will which will put a division in the family.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”