bo & hopes daughter?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Cute1

bo & hopes daughter?

Postby Cute1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:11 pm

Anybody know what happend to sierra bo and hope's daughter? she hasn't been mentioned since they left for Ireland. The whole plane ride and even today when they talked about saving family he only mentioned Shawn.
just looking for help!

Katherine25

Re: bo & hopes daughter?

Postby Katherine25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:13 pm

Quote Cute1: Anybody know what happend to sierra bo and hope's daughter? she hasn't been mentioned since they left for Ireland. The whole plane ride and even today when they talked about saving family he only mentioned Shawn.
just looking for help!

I know i noticed that too, I think they just leave stuff out and think we dont notice, sorry i couldnt help you, but i wanted to atleast give you a response, people dont usually respond to my post, so i thought i would help you out.

Cute1

Postby Cute1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:16 pm

Quote Katherine25:
Quote Cute1: Anybody know what happend to sierra bo and hope's daughter? she hasn't been mentioned since they left for Ireland. The whole plane ride and even today when they talked about saving family he only mentioned Shawn.
just looking for help!

I know i noticed that too, I think they just leave stuff out and think we dont notice, sorry i couldnt help you, but i wanted to atleast give you a response, people dont usually respond to my post, so i thought i would help you out.

thanks

jeremie45

Postby jeremie45 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:03 pm

In the episode that aired inCanada today it was mentioned that she is with claire and Maggie and Alice Horton's. Hope that helps without it being a spoiler.

Katherine25

Postby Katherine25 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Quote Cute1:
Quote Katherine25:
just looking for help!

thanks

your welcome!!

MrShadowsgirl

Postby MrShadowsgirl » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Quote jeremie45: In the episode that aired inCanada today it was mentioned that she is with claire and Maggie and Alice Horton's. Hope that helps without it being a spoiler.

Thank you..at least we find out where shes been all this time..come on writers...can't forget the kid's... ;)

sassafras

Postby sassafras » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 pm

I dont think Bo and Hope even remember they have a daughter named Ciera. They have not even mentioned her in a very long time.

Shadeflower

Postby Shadeflower » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:23 am

What's make me even crazier is that they seem to forget Bo has another daughter - Chelsea! When Caroline made that comment that Bo would die for his son Shawn, what about Chelsea or Ciera too??? Just another complaint - but I hate the way Bo always calls Chelsea, Kid. Having said all that, I do love Bo!!

zzyzx

Postby zzyzx » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:42 am

just looking for help!

When Sami and Belle were at the pub, Caroline mentioned that Maggie was babysitting Claire and Ciara. She is always only mentioned briefly. By this time next year she will probably be 18.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”