MiMi

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
SamiBrady_Chelsea

MiMi

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:10 pm

I'd like to see something big happen with Mimis character, I don't want to see her leave...she is such a good actress....and I love her new hair color too its so pretty on her... I think it would be cool if she got a big storyline going, I think she could pull it off...but i dont know what they could have her do...maybe patrick gets orders from EJ to kill her and she finds out and patrick doesn't know what to do because its his sister...lol ok maybe not that extreme but something like that...just a thought

divasb1

Re: MiMi

Postby divasb1 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:15 pm

Yes, I would like to see a big story for Mimi before she leaves. I think the actress chose to leave in February. Then rather than recast her, they could make everything happy for Mimi: she hears from Rex and decides to head off for Chicago to see if it can work again with him. That would leave the door open for her to return and discover that her mother has been raising her kid whom she hasn't told Rex about because she thought it was all behind her. ;)

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:21 pm

yeah, I'd love to see her come back eventually...I'm sure it will be a different actress but she would be a nice come back, and that would be a nice exit!

daysfan1977

Postby daysfan1977 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:17 am

how about a ej dimera/mimi lockhart baby a miracle baby

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:08 pm

ej and mimi? That is a possibility because ej is cute, and if he can be a confidance booster for Sami, he can sure be one for Mimi. However, I still like EJ with Sami best. EJami :-) :D :-) :-) :D :D

Loralie

Postby Loralie » Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:26 am

I like her

OV123

Postby OV123 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:58 am

Mimi's character has changed so much! She was so mousy, and such a weakling (a Jan-follower..yuck!). Then she got smarter, more attractive. It was interesting to watch her relationship with Rex develop. Then she turned into a mini-Bonnie! Yikes!!! I don't see where they can take this character unless they hook her up with a major male character (who's left) or make her part of a sinister plot, like the Stefano legacy. I wish they would have just let her be more good or more bad, the character would have been more interesting. And does she EVER think about that child she and Philip are have through the surrogate? Did she sign away all feelings with her rights?

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:37 am

Quote OV123: Mimi's character has changed so much! She was so mousy, and such a weakling (a Jan-follower..yuck!). Then she got smarter, more attractive. It was interesting to watch her relationship with Rex develop. Then she turned into a mini-Bonnie! Yikes!!! I don't see where they can take this character unless they hook her up with a major male character (who's left) or make her part of a sinister plot, like the Stefano legacy. I wish they would have just let her be more good or more bad, the character would have been more interesting. And does she EVER think about that child she and Philip are have through the surrogate? Did she sign away all feelings with her rights?

I doubt she signed away feelings. She is caught inbetween a rock and a hard place...

I like the EJ/Mimi thing actually

lynnbirchfield

Postby lynnbirchfield » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:29 am

I use to like mimi but she is so mean she acts like her mom and runs over people she would be ok if she didnt listen to her mom now all she is , is a big trouble maker and she needs to go, she is evil >)

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:34 am

Quote lynnbirchfield: I use to like mimi but she is so mean she acts like her mom and runs over people she would be ok if she didnt listen to her mom now all she is , is a big trouble maker and she needs to go, she is evil >)

Poor girl isn't EVIL. There is not an EVIL bone in her body. She just is very easily manipulated by nutjob of a mom BonBon. I actually feel sorry for Mimi. She can't seem to stand on her own two feet whenever Bon's around.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”