Shawns New Dig

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

Re: Shawns New Dig

Postby bearrie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:57 pm

Oh Well, so much for the insurance company paying Shawn for the fire Willow makes. >) Shawn is held responsible for the fire. >( %( >( The bright spot I guesss is that Willow decontaminated the apartment for them. :D Wuth the money that Shawn would get selling off or giving back that car, he should be able to pay off the cost of the renovations to the apartment. In the meantime, they have 2 other places they can stay at. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Shelle were to be able to convert those two into one big place?
I'm liking that idea even better. Shawn's old apt that he shared with Rex and Belle's home. If they could somehow connect the two and make it ONE big apartment, it would work out really well.

erbutterfly1

Postby erbutterfly1 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:30 am

hahahahahah! :) you girls are something else!!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:13 pm

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Insurance will be covering the fire damages. Willow gets carted of to jail for the cause. Bub bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the insurance money kicks in, Shelle can redo the place for themselves and Claire. It should be really awesome. A project for them to do together. In the mean time, Shawn is staying with his parents. Is Belle staying there too? I had to wonder seeing as how that's where she went after Willow droppped that lil bomb on her. It's funny that Shawn wound up there as well.

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:24 pm

Unfortunately, Shawn's landlord told him to never come back. Oh, well...Shawn and Belle can go find a new place together! :)

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:18 pm

Why would Belle want anything to do with an apartment that Willow lived in? I don't think the happy faimly would have made a start there even if they could. I'm thinking Sami and EJ building. They can have Lucas's old apartment. It has three bedrooms right.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”