Willow

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

Re: Willow

Postby bearrie » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:42 pm

Quote atwtfan03: i am not trying to bash but my question is
how can someone so unpopular get so much time
when some one as good and liked as mimi can't get a main story line? to me it makes No Sense at all
isn't that why she wants to leave or did i get wrong info on her leaving for that reason

No, you pretty much got that right. I can't BLAME Farah for wanting to leave. Willow gets a story line to play and Mimi gets to hunt down Phil. WooWEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:38 pm

I have no pull of course, but boy... she's sure doing a great acting job, because I can't stand her! But... since Shawn has told Belle that he loves her, we should see something good come Shelle's way?! (One hopes!!)

Hey... if you want to know the spoilers... I hear that you can see them here
http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

PLEASE don't go there unless you really want to know. :)

marlana/john/bo/hope-fan

Postby marlana/john/bo/hope-fan » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:02 pm

Quote Chrissi: I have no pull of course, but boy... she's sure doing a great acting job, because I can't stand her! But... since Shawn has told Belle that he loves her, we should see something good come Shelle's way?! (One hopes!!)

Hey... if you want to know the spoilers... I hear that you can see them here
www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

PLEASE don't go there unless you really want to know. :)

I don't know about the great acting part, but I do agree with the can't stand her part. I'm close to fast forwarding her part to get to the good stuff. Her voice is wearing on my last nerve.

Darling89Formula

Postby Darling89Formula » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:14 am

Willow is a psycho chick. Shawn got her that job at Chez Rouge so she wouldn't have to be a hooker anymore. It should have ended right there. IMO she should have been grateful to Shawn instead of barging in on his life. I think she's working for Vic. >(

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:31 pm

>( I think that Willow is being paid by someone. EJ or Victor to try and keep Shawn and Belle apart. She came out of no where and seems to try to get Shawn to remain in his self centered, wild side. And if she was a hooker wouldn't she see some of her old clinets somewhere. Or she was working in Shawn and Mimis old neighborhood would we have seen some hookers there before. But I think she has some major issues.
And I can't stand her mouth. I don't know what it is but it drives me crazy to see her talk.

JaSam4Ever

Postby JaSam4Ever » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:36 pm

i agree with sheebs....i can't believe the witch has set shawns apt on fire.

switzerland

Postby switzerland » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:15 pm

After seeing today's, I am more convinced that Willow needs to go! Besides being annoying, she is just plain crazy!

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:22 pm

Girl's got balls of steel. Can you believe what she did? Barging into Bope's place and demand that they do something about Shawn drop kicking her ass to the curb. What's Bope to do? Chain Shawn to her? Beg Shawn to take her back? Order him to do that? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like that would really happen. In Bope's hearts -esp in Hope- Belle is their DAUGHTER IN LAW. Sorry Meems, you never stood a chance. Willow, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 am

Quote bearrie: Girl's got balls of steel. Can you believe what she did? Barging into Bope's place and demand that they do something about Shawn drop kicking her ass to the curb. What's Bope to do? Chain Shawn to her? Beg Shawn to take her back? Order him to do that? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like that would really happen. In Bope's hearts -esp in Hope- Belle is their DAUGHTER IN LAW. Sorry Meems, you never stood a chance. Willow, HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is def. Psycho! What is wrong with her? Setting the place on fire! CRAZY!

Sheebs

Postby Sheebs » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:42 pm

Not only did she set the place on fire, she also stayed inside the apartment. Would you leave if you set a fire in someones house? I think she is asking for the mental ward.

I would WHO if anyone will bail her out of jail?

Return to “Days of Our Lives”