Shawn Brady

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
medic4812

Shawn Brady

Postby medic4812 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:49 pm

>( This new Shawn is dull He is also shy a few marbles running with a hooker!! If someone does not rid the town of Chelsea soon and her raunchy mother I am going to scream!!!

Edited to remove actor bashing. Soaps.com does not allow that. Please review our guidelines!! Happy posting! :)

deedee86047

Re: Shawn Brady

Postby deedee86047 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:18 pm

I agree I don't like this Shawn either. He just doesn't have it.

cindycjones

Postby cindycjones » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:47 pm

I totally agree. They need to bring Jason Cook back!!!!!!!

Chelse needs to leave Bo and Hope alone!!!!

Audd

Postby Audd » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:58 pm

I miss Jason too, but we all need to move on, there is so many more fun things to talk about. He is not going to come back. I was just as upset as everyone else, but he is growing on me and I think in time he will win many fans over just like Martha (new Belle) won many fans. It's hard losing our favorites, especially when they are as hot as Jason! I say, let's remember the good times with Jason and wish him well. Besides, he left on his own accord to pursue other options, so he is happy and so should we be happy for him. JMO!!

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:38 pm

why do we keep going round and round about bringing back jason cook and kirsten storms, lets all move on and accept that the characters have matured.

sugarpet

Postby sugarpet » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:19 pm

:( I don't like the new shawn either.

graciesmom

Postby graciesmom » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:02 pm

i do not like the new shawn either. and chelsea needs a swift kick in the pants. she needs bo and billie to kick her butt before she ruins their lives and then it will be too late.
i wish hope would cut bo some slack. but what the heck was he thinking making out with billie. i mean really!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:18 pm

Quote 4evaDrake: why do we keep going round and round about bringing back jason cook and kirsten storms, lets all move on and accept that the characters have matured.

I know. I understand being used to something but out with the old in with the new and learn to adapt. The new philip will be weird too but hey, it's soaps...kids also go from 2 to 20 in 2 weeks time

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:43 pm

I have to agree with 4evadrake abiut going on. Guys lets fave it Shawn and Belle are not coming back ( KS @ JC) I like the new Belle and the new Shawn whom I think is a cuttie ( he has beautiful eyes). Give this new Shawn a chance and you will see you guys will like him.

bearrie

Postby bearrie » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:33 am

As I've said before, BB deserves a chance to prove himself as Shawn. Seems that an MB agrees. Here's wht he/she had to say about BB. He's had poor first scenes being paired with a "stranger, never mind an insipid hooker" when he himself is a recast that is unknown and inexperienced. "Shawn's already had many a personality shifts (sex slave, angry amnesiac...) over the years. Things went from bad to worse -for BB- when Shawn was on the Fancy Face III with Willow, "distancing him from all veteran cast members" This scene might have worked had Shawn been stuck with Belle, -we can only hope that would have been the case. Claire would have had a sib for sure- or even Chels. But because it was Willow (rather than Belle or Chels) with Shawn, viewers responded only to Mimi's frustrated rage over having to convince Bo that Shawn was out on the h2o with a $5 first mate,in the face of an on coming storm.
Shawn's -current- story line, like Shawn himself,- told to him by Belle- needs to shape up or ship out.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”