Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Accey

Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?

Postby Accey » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:52 am

Hey guyz. I'm from South Africa and the Days episodes that we are watching at the moment are way behind. So since you guyz are down there where everything's current.

I was wondering if you can tell me if Marlena was found guilty as she's the Salem stalker and convicted or not.

At the moment, the episode that appears is that where by Bellle & Shaun throw a party and i think was a valentine's party day or something like that. In that episode, it's where MARLENA destrys the Blue designer jacket that is found to be the same as that of the killer.

DO YOU REMEBER?

Please help! WHAT HAPPENED THERE?

4evaDrake

Re: Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?

Postby 4evaDrake » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:09 am

without giving the whole story away, Keep watching it gets good here soon. No Marlena is never convicted of being the salem stalker.

Meggy

Re: Was the Salam stalker found and convicted?

Postby Meggy » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:30 am

Quote Accey: Hey guyz. I'm from South Africa and the Days episodes that we are watching at the moment are way behind. So since you guyz are down there where everything's current.

I was wondering if you can tell me if Marlena was found guilty as she's the Salem stalker and convicted or not.

At the moment, the episode that appears is that where by Bellle & Shaun throw a party and i think was a valentine's party day or something like that. In that episode, it's where MARLENA destrys the Blue designer jacket that is found to be the same as that of the killer.

DO YOU REMEBER?

Please help! WHAT HAPPENED THERE?

Wow, I cant believe it is that far behind,, oh yeah Keep watching, it somewhat gets better....

Return to “Days of Our Lives”