Willow is one DUMB ASSED chick.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

Willow is one DUMB chick.

Postby bearrie » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:35 pm

Willow is one DUMB ***** chick.

The way Shawn was SO eager for you and him to move in together should have been easy to see. I can't believe that Shawn is actually going to go through with that. Actually, if what I read is right, that's not going to happen. Thanks to november's sweeps, There is going to be more of a push on Shelle. They have to team up if they are to outwit Victor, from taking Claire from them.

I would like to believe that Willow has enough SMARTS in her to take what Mimi said to heart. There is room for only ONE woman in Shawn's heart and WE ALL know who that is. Willow thinking she can lasso Shawn to her, and edge out Belle, only goes to show how BRILLIANT Willow is.

London--

Re: Willow is one DUMB ASSED chick.

Postby London-- » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:42 pm

Who really takes in stride what someone is saying to them?

She is kinda... out there for lack of a better word and just wants to live in the moment with Shawn... she is boring as well as Belle so i have no preference

Ooooooo I have to consult to see if you can say a--ed or not

JaniceSaysYes

Postby JaniceSaysYes » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:42 pm

Quote Qua--: Who really takes in stride what someone is saying to them?

She is kinda... out there for lack of a better word and just wants to live in the moment with Shawn... she is boring as well as Belle so i have no preference

Ooooooo I have to consult to see if you can say a--ed or not

I am trying to give Willow a chance. She is new blood and not related to anyone. Who knows maybe she is someone, I can come to enjoy!

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:50 pm

I still think there is something up with this girl. She just comes to town out of the blue, runs into Shawn, gives him a "charm", tells him to call EJ (DiMera) about a job, manipulates and puts a sob story on about wanting her own place to live to hang up pictures and have friends over and then pouts and says how his family will never accept Shawn with a former prostitute. She is either working for someone, or is disguised as someone (someone posted the latter yesterday which I thought was interesting) I do think if she is working for someone,howoever, she is still falling for him anyway. Or maybe I'm wrong and she is really just one dumb ***ed chick! LOL!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”