Why is Patrick so hung up on Hope?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

Re: Why is Patrick so hung up on Hope?

Postby bearrie » Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:41 pm

I am sorry that Patrick is leaving. %( He is such a CUTIE. At least THIS Patrick is anyway. I doubt the next Patrick will be just as cute.
FYI: I know NOTHING about a possible Patrick recast. I'm just saying that in the future, whom ever they cast as Patrick probably will not be as cute as this one. I'm LOVING this Patrick's dark side. He's dark, complicated and sweet. BIG SIGH-------------------

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:23 pm

I am not sure there will even be a recast. I am just hoping that storyline will be done with and move on.

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:31 pm

Quote 4evaDrake: I am not sure there will even be a recast. I am just hoping that storyline will be done with and move on.

i dont mind the story line so much i just wish they would elaborate

4evaDrake

Postby 4evaDrake » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:36 pm

I think this story line is one that was a left over from the old writer who we keep nameless. They didn't want to have another miscarriage, we all know we have had our share of them this year. I am glad that they changed it around so it is Bo's and not Patricks.
I just am waiting for them to find out it is Bo's and give it Patrick good.

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:37 pm

3) Celeste said that somebody we love is going to die and since Patrick didnt press charges Hope has to go with him anywere and then he is going to kill her.

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:34 pm

The real question is why is Hope so hung up on Patrick he probably works for the demiras not to mention EJ he is working with Tony I bet because on the next episode Rico is going to tell Jack & Marlena that Tony is in jail. >)

Kristian

Postby Kristian » Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:36 pm

Quote bearrie: I honestly don't get it. WHY IS PATRICK SO gung ho on getting Hope? I know Hope's an awesome woman and she's a Horton/Brady to boot but still. Hope belongs to BO, and vice versa. Is Patrick hoping to gain status being w/ Hope? Patrick's a cute enough guy, why doesn't he aim for a single, available gal like Billie? WHY HOPE?

He already was with Billie and she regreted it and besides yesterday he threatened her.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”