Willow on contract!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Chrissi

Willow on contract!

Postby Chrissi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:39 pm

Thumbs up for some, thumbs down for others!!

Annie Burgstede- Willow, is now on contract as of today. I wonder what this is all about? Could it be that she is someone from the Brady family, as someone previously suggested? She does have a grandpa Shawn, who gave her that medal. Hrm....

Your thoughts?

cbrady

Re: Willow on contract!

Postby cbrady » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:48 pm

Please say it isnt so and I thought the writters were going to stay away from the whole insest thing, I think she is some how conected with the Demiras and could be infact Stephenos daughter why ekse would she be eager to have Shawn work with Ej.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:53 pm

She is definitely on contract but the rest is just speculation on my part!

London--

Postby London-- » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:19 pm

They needed to add someone for a triangle seeing as FF is leaving the show

Audd

Postby Audd » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:05 pm

I've been saying this since day 1. She is working for someone! Gotta be! She comes into town out of the blue, strikes up a conversation with Shawn, gives him a "charm, suggests to Shawn to call EJ (DiMera) about a job, attaches herself at the hip to Shawn, manipulates and put the guilt trip on Shawn about wanting her own place to live to hang up pictures and have friends over then pouts about Shawn's family will never accept him with a former prostitute. Someone suggesting she may even be Jan in disguise which I thought was clever. So, in my opinion, she is either working for someone or in disguise. Or maybe she is just that dumb like someone posted before. I don't like the girl, something is definately up with her!! Remember, the DiMera's hate the Brady's, Shawn is one, so what better way to keep one Brady unhappy then to keep him from Belle, his true love, so bring in a hooker who is needy, manipulative and get Shawn to work for a DiMera, makes sense to me. JMO!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:22 pm

Hmm, that is a good suggestion Audd...you are right she could be Jan...or at least a Dimera...I wonder what's going to go on there. I personally don't like her character too much, but we shall see what happens.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:54 pm

It looks that way, Audd!! The plot thickens!

seaaaxy 2654

Postby seaaaxy 2654 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:15 pm

>) i really dont like willow she asks like a baby when mimis around and she has no reason to yell at her because befor she new that shawn and her were married they were kool but ever since she knew shes been a total dummy
anyways she should jist stay out of it and let shawn and belle be together

graciesmom

Postby graciesmom » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:06 am

i dont like willow at all. i am not sure what is up with her but there is definately a story. i am very excited to find out but i want her to leave shawn alone

graciesmom

Postby graciesmom » Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:09 am

wow!!i do not like willow and thought that something was fishy from the start but for some reason i never thought she may be stephenos daughter. i just may be or something close along those lines.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”