I love Mimi now!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
*SHELLE*

I love Mimi now!

Postby *SHELLE* » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:12 pm

I used to love Mimi before she wasn't in the Belle and Shawn relationship. I started to dislike her when she started being with Shawn, and then when she married Shawn...but now I adore her again. she is so beautiful, SHE HAS GREAT LIPGLOSS! (I'm obsessed with lipgloss if you didn't knwo!) And I wish that she would have yelled at Willow, and insulted her more! I can't stand willow and she needs to go, and if Shawn is stupid enough to get a house with her...I'M GOING TO BE SO MAD!!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Re: I love Mimi now!

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:14 pm

I almost wish Mimi and shawn would be together again, I really do like her. She can be conniving a guess but look at her mom Bonnie...anyways...I'd at least like to see Shawn and Mimi back on friend status at least and Mimi happy

*SHELLE*

Postby *SHELLE* » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:15 pm

yea i know where you are coming from! But i am a total shelle fan obviously lol. But mimi does need to get a good guy - add some actors!

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:16 pm

I'm hoping that is what Hogan will do :)

cbrady

Postby cbrady » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:41 pm

I was proud of Mimi too I just wish Shawn would forgive her and at least be friends again Mimi is changeing and trying to become a better person and she has every right to insult Willow I used to feel sorry for her but know I wish she would leave as fast as she came, Willow I think Is some how conected with Ej and the Demiras wouldnt it be something if she was in fact Stephenos daughter

SamiBrady_Chelsea

Postby SamiBrady_Chelsea » Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:24 pm

I agree with the Dimera part.... I miss Mimi & Shawn...but I think I'd rather them be really good friends, never together again though

Return to “Days of Our Lives”