Do Bo and Billie really hook up?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
switzerland

Do Bo and Billie really hook up?

Postby switzerland » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:50 pm

If it's true that Bo and Billie really do have sex, then it's awful! I thought that Sheffer wouldn't go that route. But Hope is getting what she deserves because she keeps pushing Bo away.

4evaDrake

Re: Do Bo and Billie really hook up?

Postby 4evaDrake » Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:55 pm

I have to admit, I am confused on this also.

NickiB

Postby NickiB » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:17 pm

I just read in the spoilers thread that they do NOT have sex.

Audd

Postby Audd » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:44 pm

Quote NickiB: I just read in the spoilers thread that they do NOT have sex.

Here I am posting how shocked I am and they don't really have sex!! Read the spoilers above by Chrissi! Thank God, I hope Hope believes Bo when rotten Chelsea shows the pics!

Angelic

Postby Angelic » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:46 pm

What Serena posted under 'Bope', and I hope she is right!

Ok fans, let us consider this (and then hope it's true!), In Bo's investigation of EJ, perhaps what has been spilled in both spoliers accounts listed- they are both true and only conflicting for the players involved. Remember Bo used to be a very brilliant detective and John was(is?)ISA, so he too is supposed to be right on. Perhaps this is all a rue in the attempt to flush out EJ for his true identity, Chelsea is merely an easy pawn, sorry had to use that word, but apropos!
Hope may be in on it too, she and Bo used to always make a great team, even professionally.

For me, this is the only way it makes sense, I could be completely off base, let's just hope John doesn't agree- mister, "that's a fact", haha!

After thought-
Hope may not be in on it since Bo asks her to trust him, no matter what, he may be protecting her given she is preggers. And it says Marlena suspects John is keeping something from her, yeah, he isn't going to endanger her by telling her either what may really be going on.

Serena

Postby Serena » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:58 pm

Thanks Angelic for copying my post from the other topic- I was just reading this and thinking I was too lazy to have to re-post or copy. I haven't watched Days today, but if I were a betting person, I would say it is still a rue.

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:21 pm

Quote Angelic: What Serena posted under 'Bope', and I hope she is right!

Ok fans, let us consider this (and then hope it's true!), In Bo's investigation of EJ, perhaps what has been spilled in both spoliers accounts listed- they are both true and only conflicting for the players involved. Remember Bo used to be a very brilliant detective and John was(is?)ISA, so he too is supposed to be right on. Perhaps this is all a rue in the attempt to flush out EJ for his true identity, Chelsea is merely an easy pawn, sorry had to use that word, but apropos!
Hope may be in on it too, she and Bo used to always make a great team, even professionally.

For me, this is the only way it makes sense, I could be completely off base, let's just hope John doesn't agree- mister, "that's a fact", haha!

After thought-
Hope may not be in on it since Bo asks her to trust him, no matter what, he may be protecting her given she is preggers. And it says Marlena suspects John is keeping something from her, yeah, he isn't going to endanger her by telling her either what may really be going on.

Serena, I like what you wrote! Very interesting!!

Serena

Postby Serena » Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:31 pm

My big flaw in what would be an interesting scenario is- I have been watching too long with the other writer, so given we have HS now, I am probably an old Days prognosticator....
I haven't been able to watch Days in days, I need to read the updates or find the time to watch my tapes.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”