for once cant brady smarten up!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sandrab

for once cant brady smarten up!

Postby sandrab » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:08 am

how long do we have to watch brady get taken in every time, at least every now and again let him look a little smart

Ms. Diablo

Re: for once cant brady smarten up!

Postby Ms. Diablo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:00 am

Quote sandrab: how long do we have to watch brady get taken in every time, at least every now and again let him look a little smart

True. Brady has been acting like a tool. He lacks common sense intuition. He continues to get tangled with the wrong women especially Kirsten Dimera *vomit* the rampit substance abuse (again) doesn't help him much as he's stuck in a preverbal fog and his judgement is completely gone

I think Brady is about to hit his rock bottom (lose his job, freedom, etc) so, this may cause him wise up and a good start would be detox and therapy.

dcaminiti

Postby dcaminiti » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Brady use to be one of my favorite characters. I loved the love story between Chloe and Brady and how he stood by her when she was so sick. I loved how he was a friend to everyone and always the reasonable one. I wish Chloe would come back for him I always loved them together. Even though I didn't care for Melanie he was a good friend to her. loved him and Chloe as a couple.

Valentine14

Postby Valentine14 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Brady makes me so mad! The way he treats John is disgusting. The actor is fantastic cause he really plays the part so well! Glad he won Daytime Emmy

Return to “Days of Our Lives”