Get her Eve!!!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
scorpiogirl 43

Get her Eve!!!

Postby scorpiogirl 43 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm

I wished Eve woulda knocked saint Abby on her butt!! She just doesn't learn!!! How dare she spout such crap after what just happened? ewwww!!!!

fighterm

Re: Get her Eve!!!

Postby fighterm » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Quote scorpiogirl 43: I wished Eve woulda knocked saint Abby on her butt!! She just doesn't learn!!! How dare she spout such crap after what just happened? ewwww!!!!

I have to agree with you. My girl Abby completely lost her mind today. She should've hurried to her boyfriend as fast as possible. She had no right to fight her mother's battles. Now Sami put her spin first.

Ms. Diablo

Postby Ms. Diablo » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:21 am

Quote scorpiogirl 43: I wished Eve woulda knocked saint Abby on her butt!! She just doesn't learn!!! How dare she spout such crap after what just happened? ewwww!!!!

I agree, Abby has enough issues of her own to contend with. She just added more fuel to the fire for poor Jen. If Eve retaliated, she would have ripped Abby to shreds and shoved those "killer heels" so far up her butt the caps of the stilettos would be coming out her nose.

Did Abby meet or see Eve at all prior to slapping her at Horton Square today? I may have missed something but, as far as I recall Abby was never home while Eve was at Jen's house, she doesn't hang out with Paige, and she was late to JJ's graduation (Sami's wedding day).

sandrab

Postby sandrab » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:59 am

eve is too annoying to even watch

scorpiogirl 43

Postby scorpiogirl 43 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:08 pm

Nope Abby met her, Eve, at the Horton square for bout 30 secs.. days ago...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”