I wonder how lucas feels..............

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bearrie

I wonder how lucas feels..............

Postby bearrie » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:07 am

When he was trying to goad Sami on by asking how EJ's doing, and to have Sami inform him that his mom is EJ's most recent f--- buddy. I'll bet he was trying to find ways into DIS believing what Sami was telling him but how can you NOT believe when she throws your mom's BRA in your face as proof? Must have been a RUDE awakening for Lucas. One in many I would hope. The shoe is on the other foot now. You couldn't upset me but I sure did get you good. Got you REAL good.

4evaDrake

Re: I wonder how lucas feels..............

Postby 4evaDrake » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:14 am

He can't feel real good right now, considering he is still trying to fight his real feelings for Sami, then to find out that his mom is actually sleeping with EJ and not Sami. Could this maybe open the window of opportunity for Sami and Lucas, I sure hope so.

Serena

Postby Serena » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:23 am

Quote 4evaDrake: He can't feel real good right now, considering he is still trying to fight his real feelings for Sami, then to find out that his mom is actually sleeping with EJ and not Sami. Could this maybe open the window of opportunity for Sami and Lucas, I sure hope so.

I sure hope so too! And I hope Will calls his granny a slime (since I can't use the word I want)! Everyone sure has called Sami that a lot!

days_fan

Postby days_fan » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:47 am

yes it is time for Kate to get caught in her games. It seems she always walks away unharmed and Sami ALWAYS pays for her mistakes no matter how big or small they are. I want Lucas and Sami back together!!! And Soon!!! :D

Return to “Days of Our Lives”