Nicole's two rings

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
daysforever

Nicole's two rings

Postby daysforever » Wed May 07, 2014 7:19 pm

I loved Eric's proposal to Nicole, but sadly, this is a doomed romance. I have noticed (before the Eric's proposal) that Arianne Zucker wears a large diamond ring on her right hand. Is this her engagement ring from her former husband. actor (and former Brady Black) Kyle Lowder?

lastry

Re: Nicole's two rings

Postby lastry » Wed May 07, 2014 7:58 pm

Quote daysforever: I loved Eric's proposal to Nicole, but sadly, this is a doomed romance. I have noticed (before the Eric's proposal) that Arianne Zucker wears a large diamond ring on her right hand. Is this her engagement ring from her former husband. actor (and former Brady Black) Kyle Lowder?

Maybe Daniel they are dating in real life

kitkat23

Postby kitkat23 » Fri May 09, 2014 7:50 am

I hate the way this is playing out for Nicole. When I first started watching this show I hated her. Then the writers started to transform her. Seems a shame to bring her that far, only to have her let the selfish part of her dominate her life. So once again she lies and connives to get what she wants. She never learns as she repeatedly shoots herself in the foot. It would be nice if at least one soap story ending didn't have to end with tragedy ~)

kitkat23

Postby kitkat23 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:03 am

Quote lastry:
Quote daysforever: I loved Eric's proposal to Nicole, but sadly, this is a doomed romance. I have noticed (before the Eric's proposal) that Arianne Zucker wears a large diamond ring on her right hand. Is this her engagement ring from her former husband. actor (and former Brady Black) Kyle Lowder?

That's strange? About 2 or 3 months ago I saw both actors (Brady & Daniiel) on one of those daytime talk shows. (might have been the chew?) They came on as friends, and talked about DOOL. Brady supposedly was helping his friend Daniel find a date. So the women set things up with 3 eligible women in search of a suitable bachelor. And Brady questioned the 3 women to set one of them as a date for Daniel?

virgell

Postby virgell » Fri May 09, 2014 8:25 am

From what I have read it seems that Arianne and Shawn have been dating for a while, so Shawn being fixed up on a date was probably just for publicity. It does seem that Arianne and Shawn have a serious relationship.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Fri May 09, 2014 8:48 am

Quote kitkat23:
Quote lastry:

That's strange? About 2 or 3 months ago I saw both actors (Brady & Daniiel) on one of those daytime talk shows. (might have been the chew?) They came on as friends, and talked about DOOL. Brady supposedly was helping his friend Daniel find a date. So the women set things up with 3 eligible women in search of a suitable bachelor. And Brady questioned the 3 women to set one of them as a date for Daniel?

It was The Steve Harvey morning talk show--and was pretty lame and awkward. (I thought "Eric" was there, too.) It was supposedly to help "Daniel" find a girlfriend (poor Guy!)
As for "Nicole's" diamond on her right hand, who knows? I don't really care, but it could be part of the DOOL long-forgotten s/l for her. She's been married to more than one guy with big bucks--Lucas, Victor, EJ. Why not show off the "spoils,"so we remember she's not always been poverty-stricken.

Maybe I'm weird, but I care more about "Nicole's" future than about Ariane's personal life.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Fri May 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Quote kitkat23:
Quote lastry:

Yikes! I thought Arianne (Nicole) was dating Greg Vaughn, the current Eric Brady, not Shawn Christian. Well, maybe the ring is from him. Anyway, I am a great fan of Arianne Zucker, a terrific actress.

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Fri May 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote kitkat23:
Quote lastry:

It was The Steve Harvey morning talk show--and was pretty lame and awkward. (I thought "Eric" was there, too.) It was supposedly to help "Daniel" find a girlfriend (poor Guy!)
As for "Nicole's" diamond on her right hand, who knows? I don't really care, but it could be part of the DOOL long-forgotten s/l for her. She's been married to more than one guy with big bucks--Lucas, Victor, EJ. Why not show off the "spoils,"so we remember she's not always been poverty-stricken.

Maybe I'm weird, but I care more about "Nicole's" future than about Ariane's personal life.

Agree, I too, care about Nichole's life on DAYS. Almost no matter what she does, I find my self being sympathetic to her plight. But I am also interested in Arianna Zucker. As the actress who so convincingly portrays this charming and beautiful, but troubled person, she and the rest of the cast of DAYS enter our homes every day, and it's not hard to be interested in what we might hear about their lives outside of their fictional town, Salem.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”