Whodunit

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Sunlover127

Re: Whodunit

Postby Sunlover127 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Ok....back on page one of this thread, I guessed Lucas and now he seems caught in lies and had motive so....he is too obvious and I don't think Lucas shot Nick anymore. But, I am happy Lucas is getting a larger role in the storyline!

I loved DOOL today because it isn't everyday that a hitman is so darn honest!! 3) EJ's goon fessed up and returned the money for a job that he was beat to by someone else!! What a great guy to return the money!! EJ was correct when he said that the hitman knows better than to cross the Dimeras!

So, we know it isn't Lucas (too obvious) nor the "honest hitman" hired by EJ (now Sami can sleep better at night knowing she was not a part of Nick's murder.

But who else could it be?? I wonder if it was the mystery fax machine person that says, "Nick Fallon is still alive." or Gabi or Sonny or Will or Ben or Abigail (now that would be the shocker of all shockers!).

I guess I will stay tuned as this unfolds and I appreciate the writing of a good mystery!! Kudos DOOL writers!!

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Mon May 19, 2014 8:59 pm

There was an interesting interview with Michael Fairman on Soaps (I think it Michael Fairman) with BB. When Michael asked Blake how he felt when the killer was revealed (to Blake), Blake's comment was "interesting" !!?? Also in that interview, Blake talks about how hard it was to do the scenes in the morgue where he had to remain totally still.

veryopinionated

Postby veryopinionated » Mon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

With all these speculations, I know one thing: Gabi and Sony and Will could not have used the same gun at the same time. Was there a second killer? Kate could have hired someone. And there is also her missing gun.

Sunlover127

Postby Sunlover127 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:36 am

Quote miladytn: There was an interesting interview with Michael Fairman on Soaps (I think it Michael Fairman) with BB. When Michael asked Blake how he felt when the killer was revealed (to Blake), Blake's comment was "interesting" !!?? Also in that interview, Blake talks about how hard it was to do the scenes in the morgue where he had to remain totally still.

Thanks for sharing the interview info! Makes me wonder just what the writers have "up their sleeve!"

I hope they use this storyline for awhile and keep it interesting. A good mystery is hard to not follow!

I wonder if maybe the killer shoots Gabi next?!? That would be interesting and that could mean Melanie is back or the guy Gabi used to terrorize Melanie! hmmmmmm

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue May 20, 2014 8:49 am

Quote Sunlover127:
Quote miladytn: There was an interesting interview with Michael Fairman on Soaps (I think it Michael Fairman) with BB. When Michael asked Blake how he felt when the killer was revealed (to Blake), Blake's comment was "interesting" !!?? Also in that interview, Blake talks about how hard it was to do the scenes in the morgue where he had to remain totally still.

Thanks for sharing the interview info! Makes me wonder just what the writers have "up their sleeve!"

I hope they use this storyline for awhile and keep it interesting. A good mystery is hard to not follow!

I wonder if maybe the killer shoots Gabi next?!? That would be interesting and that could mean Melanie is back or the guy Gabi used to terrorize Melanie! hmmmmmm

I thought that "Andrew" (the guy who terrorized Melanie) died in the hospital. Or if not--but why would he then risk coming back to Salem? He might be angry enough to kill Gabi--but what did he have against Nick, who I don't think was even back in Salem during the Melanie kidnapping? oh, well, if the writers want Melanie or Andrew to be the killer, I'm sure they'll find some explanation that passes as "logical."

Sunlover127

Postby Sunlover127 » Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Quote fadingrose:
Quote Sunlover127:

I thought that "Andrew" (the guy who terrorized Melanie) died in the hospital. Or if not--but why would he then risk coming back to Salem? He might be angry enough to kill Gabi--but what did he have against Nick, who I don't think was even back in Salem during the Melanie kidnapping? oh, well, if the writers want Melanie or Andrew to be the killer, I'm sure they'll find some explanation that passes as "logical."

Whoops!! You are absolutely right Fadingrose!! Andrew died! So.....it can't be him that shot Nick.

miladytn

Postby miladytn » Tue May 20, 2014 8:54 pm

I don't think TIIC would bring the Melanie character back just to send her off to prison or the looney bin. But I could be wrong... that would sort of explain Blake's comment "interesting." As for Gabi, my totally unreliable prediction is that she will go off to her modeling career.

HOT PINK

Postby HOT PINK » Wed May 21, 2014 9:41 pm

After seeing his reaction after talking with Maggie about Nick today, I am going to add Victor's name to the Whodunit list. I think he knew all about Nick's threats to Sonny and Will. So, Victor did what he had to do to protect his family...

Return to “Days of Our Lives”