How to Spice up the Show Suggestions

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
bluehorse

Re: How to Spice up the Show Suggestions

Postby bluehorse » Mon May 19, 2014 1:18 pm

MIMI!
And Belle & Shawn
And Philip...
One of my all time favorite scenes was a fantasy scene when Mimi and Belle (Kirsten) appeared as middle aged women - it was hilarious.
I also agree that Rafe and Kate are a fascinating couple. Kate was more of a soft human being (rather than wooden and cold) when she was with Rafe. Rafe needs someone with substance; enough with the bimbos.

bluehorse

Postby bluehorse » Mon May 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Also -
Marie was mentioned when Nick died. Bring her back as the Horton matriarch, whose home is always open for tea and sympathy (and donuts). As a forever viewer, I do miss Alice's presence. Marie is of that "age" now, and would provide a link to the Hortons, who started the whole story.

luvmydays467

Postby luvmydays467 » Mon May 19, 2014 3:57 pm

I find it hilarious that people actually think this show will fail now that EJami is leaving. Believe it or not, this show succeeded before EJ and it will succeed after he leaves.

Every soap out there had a lead actor leave. Look at General Hospital. The show survived without Luke and Laura, Days without John and Marlena. I personally will not miss EJ's overdramatic ways. I will also not miss the EJAMI show. Maybe now others will be able to get front burner stories.

Bye bye EJ. Glad to see you go.

Let's have Lucas get a good story for once. Let him break up the drug ring and have Brady help out. One way of getting Brady off the drugs and doing something worthwhile.

YanDiMera

Postby YanDiMera » Mon May 19, 2014 3:59 pm

The romance between Eric and Nicole helps. Stefano and Kate should be a couple again. I'd miss nor having a scheming couple in the Dimera mansion. Eve Donovan will be a good addition but don't put her between Daniel and Jennifer. I want her to be fierce and independant and providing some guidance to her sis Teresa.

Bring some new teens: Benji's son could be attending JJ's school. He's Stefano's grandson. Stefano and a rebellious teen would be a hoot. Joy Wesley could be another teen. She's Chloe's little sister.

For comedy relief, bring back Anne DiMera and put her back with Roman. She could replace Sami as Kate's business rival. Give some story to Maxine. Hire some black teen actors to play her kids.

BlondE2U

Postby BlondE2U » Tue May 20, 2014 5:37 pm

Give Nicole her spunk back..have her stand up for what she wants. I am tired of seeing her walk around with that look on her face (looks like she has gas, lol). Face Eric with the evidence so Kristen will have to answer for her deeds. Change the scenery, you read the spoilers and everyone runs into each other in the woods or at the park. They ALL hang out there, but no one knows what the other is doing. I guess the hospital is closed because no one is working these days. Put Kate on another man / mission beside Rafe and Jordan. She is so entertaining to watch. Aiden is beginning to grow on me, he likes a little mischief as well; give Hope a life and let her have some fun.

YanDiMera

Postby YanDiMera » Thu May 22, 2014 1:56 am

Bring back the Alamains once EJ has left. Vivian and Ivan but make her more like a ruthless businesswoman instead of a psycho killer. Bring back Nicholas Alamain as a sophisticated late 30s man (so he can pass for Carly's son and Kate's ex-boy toy). Make John an Alamain once and for all. Bring back the character of Quinn, Vivian's son and put him with Kate. Imagine Vivian as Kate's mother-in-law...

Magic66

Postby Magic66 » Thu May 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Quote luvmydays467: I find it hilarious that people actually think this show will fail now that EJami is leaving. Believe it or not, this show succeeded before EJ and it will succeed after he leaves.

Every soap out there had a lead actor leave. Look at General Hospital. The show survived without Luke and Laura, Days without John and Marlena. I personally will not miss EJ's overdramatic ways. I will also not miss the EJAMI show. Maybe now others will be able to get front burner stories.

Let's have Lucas get a good story for once. Let him break up the drug ring and have Brady help out. One way of getting Brady off the drugs and doing something worthwhile.

The EJ/EJami/E-cole are some pretty big viewing
fan bases next to the other fan bases and the
regular viewing base.It just depends on weather
days has enough of a viewing audience one AS/JS
last air dates arrive.Both EJ/EJami fan bases could
tank the show if it is at its lowest ratings.The other
actors are not running as high of a fan bases as JS.That
is just cause and effect.JS fan base once saved days from
the brink of death.I am pretty sure that will be the only
way to save the show again.

oobs7

Postby oobs7 » Thu May 22, 2014 11:35 pm

Chloe and Phillip, please! after all, they were each other's 'first loves'....or she could even get back with Lucas....or with Brady.....and Phillip could tame Teresa......so many possibilities!!!

Magic66

Postby Magic66 » Wed May 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Quote luvmydays467: I find it hilarious that people actually think this show will fail now that EJami is leaving. Believe it or not, this show succeeded before EJ and it will succeed after he leaves.

It was JS fan bases that saved days from
the brink of death.EJami fans had even tuned out.
JS fan bases supported the other fan bases and viewing
bases that weren't big enough to hold the roof up on a
straw hut.You see a fan base is a viewing audience.Days
has a small cast.KC was told by Nbc to cut his cast.Days
is like a Cessnar 128.Oh my how they crash quickly.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”