No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
diane1623

No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Postby diane1623 » Sat May 03, 2014 11:15 pm

I started to watch DOOL in january cuz of them and I'll miss in british sexy appeal and we won't know what could have been EJabby, snifff !

BlondE2U

Re: No more EJabby...James Scott's leaving DOOL %(

Postby BlondE2U » Sat May 03, 2014 11:38 pm

I hear you diana1623, I started semi watching when I caught Kristen & Brady's wedding, caught the beginning of the river story but really started being faithful when EJ and Abby started being "unfaithful" at the cabin. I just loved the s/l however brief it was and loved their chemistry. I am disappointed that this will not go further but you never know what the future holds.

paulmcnam10

Postby paulmcnam10 » Sun May 04, 2014 11:45 am

Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Sun May 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Quote paulmcnam10: Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

"Day One" was NOT when EJ arrived in Salem, and we don't know enough about his past to know whether "he only ever loved one woman {Sami.)" The real beginning of DOOL was almost five decades ago. Believe it or not, long-term viewers like myself have stuck with the show even when angered by a s/l or saddened by the departure of a beloved character or actor. I don't believe that a specific widespread negative reaction from fans can "ruin" a Soap--or at least I'm loyal enough to wait to see what else will be on the horizon after EJ and Sami are gone.

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

Quote paulmcnam10: Great news hated EJ cheating on Sami this story ruined Days and is the major reason why we lost not only Alison but James as well i read he hated that they had EJ cheat on Sami with Abby no wonder he was fed up in the end. I bet when he read what's was coming he told them he wanted to leave with Ali. If you watch this show from day one you know EJ only ever loved one woman and that was Sami and him cheating on her with Abby was laughable. Abby never will be a match for Sami she just not woman enough for EJ.

Good post and I agree. :)

EJ has loved his Samantha forever! :D

EJAMIfamily leave together and maybe one day come back!

MYA0502

Postby MYA0502 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:44 pm

Not having to ever think about the possibility of another EJ and Abby hook up may be the absolute best thing about James leaving. That hook up was one of the worst things ever and a disaster for DOOL in my opinion. If the writers knew James was leaving it makes this hook up an even bigger waste of time. EJ will be gone and Abby will be left behind with a shattered reputation and to be reminded by those she has judged(Anne & Theresa) just how trashy she was.

waggo50

Postby waggo50 » Sun May 04, 2014 8:02 pm

I agree, the Abby affair was what really made me stop watching as it made no sense that EJ would cheat on the woman he has loved for years and is finally engaged to with a trashy character like Abby.
Just very, very glad JS is leaving with AS so tptb never get a chance to pair him with the likes of Abby (or Nicole) again.

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

You could be right! Maybe both Ali and James thought the show had become a mess after Abbygate.

holdingonfordearlife

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Sun May 04, 2014 9:10 pm

Did you forget it was he that wished he could have some
scenes with Abby??? So he got his wish....and he sure
was not tied up and raped............

AND...I do not believe either one of them ...Sammi
nor Wells...knows what love is.............they
sure have bounced around a lot......she married to
Rafe....having sex with Wells....runs back to Rafe
wanting to renew their vows right then....after they
too had sex.............and he with everybody that
came to town....some even wore scarves!!!!

A busy couple to be so in love with each other.
Everybody won't be crying or finding another channel!

Kind of interesting she is here until end of year...
but he leaves in October.............and where
will all the children go...(other than off the show)
for Lucas to raise....food for thought!!

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Mon May 05, 2014 12:13 am

I think I heard Allison leaves in October as well. Last I heard! Something tells me ejami fans will get their happy ending, now that both are leaving! May be a bumpy ride getting there but that is what our ejami has all been about! Ejabby was a JOKE!!!! So glad that crap is over!!!!!
Ejami fans just want a happy ending if this is the end of our super couple!!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”