James Scott leaving Days.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
holdingonfordearlife

Re: James Scott leaving Days.

Postby holdingonfordearlife » Sun May 04, 2014 9:19 pm

They just thru Bo under the bus..............I guess
they will have a "parade" for these two!!

Bo and Hope were the #1 couple along with John and
Marlena..............that was romance....that was
love............that was entertainment...........that
kept fans focused!!!

bearigan

Postby bearigan » Mon May 05, 2014 11:25 am

If anyone is interested just google EJ leaving days and their is a site explaining why he did it. Apparently one of the reasons was because he had taken some halluogenic drugs while in some other country, which I did not understand what it had to do with his leaving, but I guess it does. I am not suprised and think we will see others follow suit because there has not been storylines for them in such a long time, or at least nothing of interest just repeats and now we are getting ready to have a repeat with the shooting of Nick. Geez.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Mon May 05, 2014 11:50 am

Quote Valentine14: I fear with Sami leaving and now EJ could this be the end of my soap I have been watching for 30 years? Bo is gone, Stefano is largely absent, whose left? Pls don't say Jennifer, she is unlike able

Agreed. I am very worried.

Tammer

Postby Tammer » Mon May 05, 2014 2:34 pm

This is not good news, what will become of DAYS once Ali and James leave? :~

Chrissi

Postby Chrissi » Mon May 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Quote bearigan: If anyone is interested just google EJ leaving days and their is a site explaining why he did it. Apparently one of the reasons was because he had taken some halluogenic drugs while in some other country, which I did not understand what it had to do with his leaving, but I guess it does. I am not suprised and think we will see others follow suit because there has not been storylines for them in such a long time, or at least nothing of interest just repeats and now we are getting ready to have a repeat with the shooting of Nick. Geez.

The ayhuasca wasn't the reason for his leaving. That was a joke, that article! He has mentioned wanting to go for a few years when the time was right.

Lialovessoaps

Postby Lialovessoaps » Mon May 05, 2014 3:27 pm

So sorry he's leaving, but maybe Kristen will come back full-time.

mille

Postby mille » Mon May 05, 2014 3:58 pm

So JS is leaving. How will his character leave Salem? I think it's time for "karma" to meet Elvis (EJ) DiMera!! Lol, but at whose hands :) :) :)

JeanLou

Postby JeanLou » Mon May 05, 2014 4:38 pm

I am sad, it's ridiculous really, because it's just a character but I just can't imagine Days without EJ!No matter what woman he was with, he was still mezmorizing and so much beter than the insipid actors your see on TV and the movies today. I completely understand the timing is perfect for him to exit, I do. I don't think it had a thing to do with the Abiail story, just that Aly was leaving and he'd been doing it for so long, it was time to try something else. What a grind to be so frontburner for 8 years, it's a lot of work! He can afford to travel and audition which he probably had no time for before. But I just am so sad that he's going. And so disappointed that we won't see that sizzling Ejabby chemistry again. Ben, no matter who plays him, can't hold a candle to EJ Dimera.

heartfelt

Postby heartfelt » Mon May 05, 2014 4:51 pm

Quote JeanLou: I am sad, it's ridiculous really, because it's just a character but I just can't imagine Days without EJ!No matter what woman he was with, he was still mezmorizing and so much beter than the insipid actors your see on TV and the movies today. I completely understand the timing is perfect for him to exit, I do. I don't think it had a thing to do with the Abiail story, just that Aly was leaving and he'd been doing it for so long, it was time to try something else. What a grind to be so frontburner for 8 years, it's a lot of work! He can afford to travel and audition which he probably had no time for before. But I just am so sad that he's going. And so disappointed that we won't see that sizzling Ejabby chemistry again. Ben, no matter who plays him, can't hold a candle to EJ Dimera.

Days Dreamer

Postby Days Dreamer » Mon May 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Sorry to hear that James is leaving, but I am not surprised. Something has seemed off for awhile. Well, I thank him for the engaging performances. It has been entertaining to watch him. I wish him all the best, and look forward to seeing his next chapter!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”