Mystery Boxes at wedding

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!

Mystery Boxes at wedding

Postby dansdi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:23 pm

Okay, maybe I missed it completely when I watched the wedding and reception, but can anyone tell me what was in those mystery boxes Sonny and Will had Abby and JJ pick up and bring to the wedding? One Abby picked up at the club and one they had at their home and Jennifer was wanting to peek at but they wouldn't let her. The black velvety one Abby picked up from club was interesting of course... ;) being a girl it looked like a jewelry box but I still have no idea. Can anyone help me out here? Please :) Thanks!!

Re: Mystery Boxes at wedding

Postby Soobie » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm

I may have missed something as well, but I believe they were pictures of people that made their wedding possible. The pictures may have been of gay rights activists.

Postby mauimama » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:54 pm

I was wondering the same thing -- it's not like it was a little box *like a ring box* and YET they made such a huge honkin' deal out of the dam thing - and then..... NOTHING!

Postby BlondE2U » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

I was confused on that too. Maybe it was played out for the Ben / Abby meeting. The guys may open their gifts at home, but that whole scene was just dropped because everyone was home not ling after and they didn't even do a reception. Just the garden scene and first dance. Everyone behaved enough under one roof so I guess its better to not overdo, lol.

Postby miladytn » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:09 pm

Color me confused also. I re-watched parts of it on different you tube channels, looking for that. There was a very brief part of one scene where there were pictures on a mantle. I only noticed one or two and the pictures were so blurred it was impossible to make out who/what they were.

Postby moma » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:15 am

the writers made such a big thing about those boxes...where is the payoff....needed to see what was inside...unless i missed sumthin' i didn't see the contents either....

Return to “Days of Our Lives”