Leave them alone already!!! J&D

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
wwil1963

Leave them alone already!!! J&D

Postby wwil1963 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:12 pm

I am probably the only fan out there that likes Daniel & Jennifer, so let the bashing begin, But this poor couple just does not have a chance in H*LL the writers should back off and let the couple have a chance to make a go of it already! first (not in correct order) Jack, then Chloe then JJ then Ann then Teresa now Liam, I hear a lot of people say their boring YAWN!! well duh!! they don't have a chance to be anything else people want to get in there business every minute of the day :0 Brady needs to get a grip! Eric I'm not even going there YAWN, Gabbie & Nick need to leave Salem now, I'm glad the wedding went off without anything bad happening to spoil it! (bashing time> Sami good ole Sami I like Allison S but her character is really getting weird.

lastry

Re: Leave them alone already!!! J&D

Postby lastry » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Quote wwil1963: I am probably the only fan out there that likes Daniel & Jennifer, so let the bashing begin, But this poor couple just does not have a chance in H*LL the writers should back off and let the couple have a chance to make a go of it already! first (not in correct order) Jack, then Chloe then JJ then Ann then Teresa now Liam, I hear a lot of people say their boring YAWN!! well duh!! they don't have a chance to be anything else people want to get in there business every minute of the day :0 Brady needs to get a grip! Eric I'm not even going there YAWN, Gabbie & Nick need to leave Salem now, I'm glad the wedding went off without anything bad happening to spoil it! (bashing time> Sami good ole Sami I like Allison S but her character is really getting weird.

lastry

Postby lastry » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:31 pm

I agree with wwii1963 110% about Daniel and Jennifer. Leave them alone

danniferfan4life

Postby danniferfan4life » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:48 am

Quote lastry: I agree with wwii1963 110% about Daniel and Jennifer. Leave them alone

There r several of us rooting for DJ in previous threads, but per previews, Jen is in bed with Liam. We come all this way for nothing. I hope Nicole won't let Liam's blackmailing stop her from getting evidence on Liam for Dan and Jen sake.
I, too, wish they would leave dan and jen the h!ll alone!!

scorpiogirl 43

Postby scorpiogirl 43 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:03 pm

>( I agree leave Jen and Daniel alone!!! let her be happy and him too.... geez jack is gone let him stay there!!!

flightygirl

Postby flightygirl » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Please writers leave them alone!! Let them live happily ever after cause I am sick of it.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”