Quote dool345: I say this with respect for anyone who is currently enjoying Days, but is anyone else finding the show to be very boring right now? I don't have interest in any of the storylines and find myself fast-forwarding through almost half the show every day. Some thoughts for my rant (hope I don't offend anybody):
1) The Nicole/Eric storyline is poorly written and not believable given Nicole's 180. I can't stand Eric's character... he is so boring it hurts.
2) The Rafe/Jordan storyline is bland and overdone. I often sit there thinking "who cares?" whenever they are on screen. This storyline has been going on for months and absolutely nothing has happened. Resolve it and move on.
3) The new Will is a horrible actor. Can't stand watching any scenes he is in. Why did the old Will leave the show? He was great.
4) Hope has been reduced to a supporting actress role and it is hard to watch. The whole thing with Bo is not believable... why couldn't they have had him stay in California with his mom while she was recovering from Alzheimers? That at least made some iota of sense.
5) The fact that Theresa and Anne still have jobs is impossible to believe given that EVERYONE in the hospital knows what bitches they are.
6) Daniel is way too much of a "super man" to be believable. It is nauseating what they've turned him into.
7) Brady has no storyline... other than being a drunk. Been there, done that.
8) Why is John back? Why is he meddling in Brady's life again... didn't he learn his lesson? Why have they turned a once brilliant mercenary into a complete moron?
9) What are the writers doing to Sami... the scenes last week with her and Abigail at the hospital were beyond stupid. Since when are they friends and why was Abigail putting up with Sami aggressively asking such personal questions over and over?
-I like Nick. Great character, great actor.
-EJ is the best part of the show. He is the king of any scene he is in.
In conclusion, I may watch during SWEEPS month, but if the show doesn't improve soon I may need to take a break. In 15 years of watching, it wouldn't be my first break.
Would love to hear any thoughts/feedback on my rant. Does anybody else feel the same way? :)
I watch but not as a happy camper.... ;)
Lol - I think cos I am hoping that maybe there will be some twists and things will get a U-turn to something better....lol....probably delusional...Lol...ah, then I remember they are 4 months ahead and pitfalls ....