Ben/Jordan

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
summerwind.janis

Ben/Jordan

Postby summerwind.janis » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:52 pm

what could be so bad Jordan does not want to be in the same town that her brother is in? i can't imagine .

mauimama

Re: Ben/Jordan

Postby mauimama » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Quote summerwind.janis: what could be so bad Jordan does not want to be in the same town that her brother is in? i can't imagine .

When and how did we find out that Ben is her brother? Did I miss that?

kayhan

Postby kayhan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:11 pm

Quote summerwind.janis: what could be so bad Jordan does not want to be in the same town that her brother is in? i can't imagine .

They are making it seem like he is her lover or something, but I think he Is supposed to be her brother. They are dragging this out too much. I do not really care for this storyline to be honest.

mauimama

Postby mauimama » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Quote kayhan:

They are making it seem like he is her lover or something, but I think he Is supposed to be her brother. They are dragging this out too much. I do not really care for this storyline to be honest.

I don't care for Jordan - PERIOD! Would love for Kate to find out what's going on with her but it's too much to hope for that it would be "bad" info, so that Kate could bring the nerdy Jordan down... Can't stand her with Rafe!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”