Plural Ejambi love

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: Plural Ejambi love

Postby fadingrose » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 am

Quote txwildcat:
Quote Rosieroserson: I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

LOL! Perhaps... and I'd watch. But, technically, he could back out of his engagement and see them both. It's called... dating.

It might be even more interesting to watch him talk the two ladies into it. :)

I'm too old to understand exactly what "dating" means in the 21st century. Does it always refer to "friends with benefits" with no long-term commitment? If so, I cannot visualize either Sami or Abby agreeing to that--especially Sami--after the EIGHT (8!) long years it took her to find the absolute "love of her life." Does anyone actually believe she would agree to Ej breaking the engagement so the threesome could share bedtime pleasures or even "platonic" dinner-and-movies encounters?
I doubt Abby would go down that path either...And what a confusing and even cruel situation to impose on the children (including Abby'e baby, if she is really pregnant after all.)

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:43 am

Quote fadingrose:
Quote txwildcat:
Quote Rosieroserson: I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

LOL! Perhaps... and I'd watch. But, technically, he could back out of his engagement and see them both. It's called... dating.

It might be even more interesting to watch him talk the two ladies into it. :)

I'm too old to understand exactly what "dating" means in the 21st century. Does it always refer to "friends with benefits" with no long-term commitment? If so, I cannot visualize either Sami or Abby agreeing to that--especially Sami--after the EIGHT (8!) long years it took her to find the absolute "love of her life." Does anyone actually believe she would agree to Ej breaking the engagement so the threesome could share bedtime pleasures or even "platonic" dinner-and-movies encounters?
I doubt Abby would go down that path either...And what a confusing and even cruel situation to impose on the children (including Abby'e baby, if she is really pregnant after all.)

Lol, I never believed that either, and was just trying to think out of "the box".
Seriously I don't believe young Dimera can let go of any of these women. He's all hooked up .... like some other Elvis who used to sing songs and charm the girls in the fifties and sixties :-)
Yes that's true fadingrose... Dating is a way of finding out whether you're good together or not. Then the next step may be a relationship..

daysforever

Postby daysforever » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 am

Quote Rosieroserson: Lol, so much for plural bliss :-) :-) :-)
Ok, I'm in on the imposter s/l or EJ's twin brother plot......both of them must be played by James Scott :D....... maybe we'd get to see him a lot more...I wouldn't cry... that's for sure ;)

I'm not into sharing,and I KNOW that Sami wouldn't be either. I'd consider twin EJs, which would be great!. Twins had worked for several soaps, especially Another World. We would have the good EJ and the bad EJ, and sometimes not know which was which :-) However, this might be a moot point since Sami is leaving (at least for a while).

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:40 am

Quote daysforever:
Quote Rosieroserson: Lol, so much for plural bliss :-) :-) :-)
Ok, I'm in on the imposter s/l or EJ's twin brother plot......both of them must be played by James Scott :D....... maybe we'd get to see him a lot more...I wouldn't cry... that's for sure ;)

I'm not into sharing,and I KNOW that Sami wouldn't be either. I'd consider twin EJs, which would be great!. Twins had worked for several soaps, especially Another World. We would have the good EJ and the bad EJ, and sometimes not know which was which :-) However, this might be a moot point since Sami is leaving (at least for a while).

I'd definately go for an EJ twin...... Double James :)) Too good to be true :-) :))

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun May 04, 2014 6:56 pm

No Ejami, no Ejabby, no plural love like Ejamby. Ali and James are leaving the show.... and if they still want EJ, they'd have to recast him. A new devilish british actor. Less likely!!!

Return to “Days of Our Lives”