Plural Ejambi love

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Rosieroserson

Plural Ejambi love

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 am

I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

Undeniable Truth

Re: Plural Ejambi love

Postby Undeniable Truth » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:32 am

Quote Rosieroserson: I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

Lol.

No.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:01 pm

Quote Rosieroserson: I know this sounds crazy, and please just give me your opinion...in a civil way.....if EJ won't or can't give up any of of the woman..if he gets stuck like a bee in a jar of honey....could there be a chance he could keep them both? After numerous catfights, maybe Sabby would realise they'd be better off sharing EJ?! He's probably got enough love and passion for the both of them?! Like Cody says on sister wives...something like love should be shared and multiplied...

There is need of EJ's twin!!! ;) :D

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Sami gets the real EJ! 3)

and the tramp gets the imposter! :)

I'm good! :D

Rosieroserson

Postby Rosieroserson » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Lol, so much for plural bliss :-) :-) :-)
Ok, I'm in on the imposter s/l or EJ's twin brother plot......both of them must be played by James Scott :D....... maybe we'd get to see him a lot more...I wouldn't cry... that's for sure ;)

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:59 am

Sorry, but a civil NO to "sharing" and another NO to two EJ's, whether as twins or look-alikes (that's been overdone already.) I don't understand what self-respecting modern woman would be happy with "sharing." And even EJ doesn't deserve having two delicious desserts! He's got to make a choice, though whichever way it goes will make a lot of fans unhappy...

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:53 am

Quote Rosieroserson: Lol, so much for plural bliss :-) :-) :-)
Ok, I'm in on the imposter s/l or EJ's twin brother plot......both of them must be played by James Scott :D....... maybe we'd get to see him a lot more...I wouldn't cry... that's for sure ;)

:D

Master

Postby Master » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:27 am

Sami/Ali is leaving.

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:35 am

Quote Master: Sami/Ali is leaving.

She is not gone yet! ;)

days78

Postby days78 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Quote fadingrose:

Sorry, but a civil NO to "sharing" and another NO to two EJ's, whether as twins or look-alikes (that's been overdone already.) I don't understand what self-respecting modern woman would be happy with "sharing." And even EJ doesn't deserve having two delicious desserts! He's got to make a choice, though whichever way it goes will make a lot of fans unhappy...

I think many self aware, confident, modern women would be into sharing. There's hetro swingers groups everywhere. I'm flashing on Sigorney Weaver in the movie the Ice Storm and that scene where they all put the keys in the bowl and who's ever keys you pick up is who you go with. Or classics, like Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice.... All that being said, Sammie is not exactly self aware and while she comes off as confident, underneath it all, all of her actions comes from her insecurities that she's had all her life, so in this case, sharing would not work, but it'd be fun to watch em try.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”