jj sentence?

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
moma

jj sentence?

Postby moma » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 am

did i miss something? here in new orleans the news was all about our former mayor....what sentence did jj get? ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) man i just hate it when my soap gets pr-empted with something that is going to be everywhere else anyway!!! lol!!!!....

littleguysmom

Re: jj sentence?

Postby littleguysmom » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 am

Quote moma: did i miss something? here in new orleans the news was all about our former mayor....what sentence did jj get? ~) ~) ~) ~) ~) man i just hate it when my soap gets pr-empted with something that is going to be everywhere else anyway!!! lol!!!!....

JJ hasn't had his hearing yet hopefully today will be the hearing (Thur) I too want to see what goes on in court. :)

moma

Postby moma » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm

in the recap either yesterday or the day before someone was saying how they felt bad about jj's sentencing...i think it was in the recap of wednesday..... ~) ~) ~) ~)

moma

Postby moma » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:19 pm

ok just went back...was in wednesday's recap...just mis understood the wording...abby was talking to ej about it not that it had happened already... sorry...just want this one off jj's back.... biatch ms.t. is going to get hers....just hope jj doesn't end up in the crappola too......

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:59 pm

I read in "Next Week" on Dayscafe r/t JJ. It says.."it's Official. JJ.. etc"..
I won't say what else because I suppose it's a spoiler and some fans don't want to know..
If you want, read it and see what you think..
My impression is that it looks good for JJ. I sure hope so.
I want to see him free and not have to worry about Theresa and her threats.. I know he has the video of her trying to cash the check.. But I'd LOVE to see JJ FREE and CLEAR of any legal problems.

Return to “Days of Our Lives”