Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
fadingrose

Re: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Postby fadingrose » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am

It really should not come as a surprise that the writers once again have Nicole apparently ruining her own chance at happiness. We surely should know by now one important guideline for soap-writing is never let a couple be happy indefinitely. Another is "Let nobody "change and/or learn from their past mistakes." We can still hope that Nicole stops shredding papers and leaves a few key pieces of evidence. But where IS that video? During all the excitement when Stefano's henchman broke in, I didn't notice where it went, though I thought Nicole shoved it in her pocket. Oh, well, enough has already been said about "What's next?" so we'll all have to watch and see (which is, of course, exactly what the producers have in mind!)

butterflycake

Re: Ericole's Chavernce At Love!?!?!

Postby butterflycake » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:55 pm

I agree with your post. The writers are once destroying Nicole chance of happiness. Ridiculous. They need to read the message board. So many had hope for Nicole and Daniel or Nicole and Eric. They just destroy it every time. This is why they ratings are bad.

twistasis

Postby twistasis » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Quote fadingrose: It really should not come as a surprise that the writers once again have Nicole apparently ruining her own chance at happiness. We surely should know by now one important guideline for soap-writing is never let a couple be happy indefinitely. Another is "Let nobody "change and/or learn from their past mistakes." We can still hope that Nicole stops shredding papers and leaves a few key pieces of evidence. But where IS that video? During all the excitement when Stefano's henchman broke in, I didn't notice where it went, though I thought Nicole shoved it in her pocket. Oh, well, enough has already been said about "What's next?" so we'll all have to watch and see (which is, of course, exactly what the producers have in mind!)

That's what I've been wondering. Where is the video? Neither Nicole or Daniel has said a word about it.
Maybe it something us viewers are supposed to forget ever happened.

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Nicole said Dr Chyka stole her phone on the way out when he escaped! So really even though I totally hate it, know one saw Nicole get those files. Not even Chyka!! She could totally destroy them and never look back! But...what does everybody think the outcome will be?? :~

twistasis

Postby twistasis » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 pm

Quote EjamiEricole: Nicole said Dr Chyka stole her phone on the way out when he escaped! So really even though I totally hate it, know one saw Nicole get those files. Not even Chyka!! She could totally destroy them and never look back! But...what does everybody think the outcome will be?? :~

I do recall Chyka grabbing things off a table or something before he ran out.
Nicole's guilt is getting the best of her. This could go a few different ways. But if history rings true, Nicole will lose once again. And Eric will be crushed.
Nicole is already getting the evil eye from people.
They made a point today of Eric making the decision to leave the church all on his own. I guess Sami, Marlena and Brady all think Nicole waves her magic wand...abracadabra, Eric your mine, all mine. Bwaahaha

summerwind.janis

Postby summerwind.janis » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:59 pm

i hope that eric and nicole does not have sex out of marriage, then eric is not a real man of God, he should know that that is wrong, he should wait until they get married

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:34 am

Almost got that Kiss from Ericole on Weds. They get hotter next week, sounds like close to having sex from a spoiler coming week of 3/10, eric refuses to have sex with her... he'll want to do good by Nicole! And have sex the right way...does that mean marriage in the near future?? I still like the way it's going, the slowness and build up! But what about those files?? 8)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”