Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
Pinedays

Re: Ericole's Chance At Love!?!?!

Postby Pinedays » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:32 pm

It makes no sense to me. Thanks Days. Another couple gets ruined before they even get started. Urrrrrghhhhh. Any upcoming kisses between them are ruined!!!!

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:56 pm

She'll tell him. I have to believe she will. Maybe after she talks to Daniel.. She's SOO afraid right now. But she will!! I hope!! :]

Pinedays

Postby Pinedays » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:06 pm

I pray she does....only then can one really enjoy any romantic scenes between them...

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:49 am

Well I really don't know what to say now...after today I am mad and sad about our ericole story!
Guess just wait and see what happens, hopefully something good comes out of all this. I agree with everyone Nicole should have told the truth...dang writers!
Not the valentine's week I expected for Eric and Nicole! Writers have a lot of work to do on this one! :~
But still loving and standing by my ericole!

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:03 pm

Ericole's chance at love? Well that has already been flushed a couple times down the toliet and is sitting waiting to be flushed a couple more times to go on out the tubes to nowhere!! So mad!! :0

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Quote EjamiEricole: Ericole's chance at love? Well that has already been flushed a couple times down the toliet and is sitting waiting to be flushed a couple more times to go on out the tubes to nowhere!! So mad!! :0

Just wondering?????
Are the WRITERS/tiic..(yuk) waiting for the return of "the evil one/kd" to ADD to the excitement of her (d@mned) S/L? For Nicole to bring out this information to bring her down?!?!?
Which urks my butt, because the info Nicole has SHOULD have ended her/KD's STENCH in Salem!!

IMO, They should have written Nicole to have presented the info, then Eric and Nicole could have decided how they wanted their lives to continue with NO secrets..
BUT OH H$LL NO.. Now they have to bring up all this Illegal BS, etc..
I have a SICK feeling all this is to add the KD's s/l.. Which I will NOT watch her.. So I suppose I can read and find out what happens. ~)

I didn't watch ANYTHING yesterday except JJ in court. I did see Nicole/Hope/Daniel/Eric talking as I ff'd. I knew what was happening by reading the comments here. I just did not want to watch another disappointment. ~)

:] Sorry for my rant. Have a great and happy day everyone. :]

stjarna

Postby stjarna » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Quote zuzu61:
Quote EjamiEricole: Ericole's chance at love? Well that has already been flushed a couple times down the toliet and is sitting waiting to be flushed a couple more times to go on out the tubes to nowhere!! So mad!! :0

Just wondering?????
Are the WRITERS/tiic..(yuk) waiting for the return of "the evil one/kd" to ADD to the excitement of her (d@mned) S/L? For Nicole to bring out this information to bring her down?!?!?
Which urks my butt, because the info Nicole has SHOULD have ended her/KD's STENCH in Salem!!

IMO, They should have written Nicole to have presented the info, then Eric and Nicole could have decided how they wanted their lives to continue with NO secrets..
BUT OH H$LL NO.. Now they have to bring up all this Illegal BS, etc..
I have a SICK feeling all this is to add the KD's s/l.. Which I will NOT watch her.. So I suppose I can read and find out what happens. ~)

I didn't watch ANYTHING yesterday except JJ in court. I did see Nicole/Hope/Daniel/Eric talking as I ff'd. I knew what was happening by reading the comments here. I just did not want to watch another disappointment. ~)

:] Sorry for my rant. Have a great and happy day everyone. :]

interesting zuzu- maybe it could be smth to do with the Medusa DiMera... but Ericoles deserved to have the kiss for Valentine's! ;)

EjamiEricole

Postby EjamiEricole » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:04 am

Time to vent again: I still just don't get why the writers would do this to Eric and Nicole's storyline. Haven't we seen this before over and over when secrets are kept to mess up everything in the end! Just really thought Nicole deserved one chance this time to have a good relationship, especially loving a priest! Their story was so good before when working at the church together all those months. I really thought it was going down a good road, she loves him so much, I think he changed her in a way to see the good in her and so now I don't know what the writers are doing! It defiantly doesn't feel the same and it probably won't! And I'm sure it's too late to fix it and turn those files in! :0 >( %( Sad For Ericole!!

fadingrose

Postby fadingrose » Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 am

True to form, the writers are paving the way for a popular character to ruin her chances for happiness. They've done it many times before--especially with Nicole-- and will probably continue to do so.
Nicole better fess up ASAP, or someone is bound to "discover" those papers she's left lying around so carelessly. Maybe Parker will return, find them, and give them to Daddy Dan--the writers seem to like having one of the kids "save the day." Or maybe (for whatever dumb reason) Nicole will keep the evidence hidden and BOOM! here comes Kristen who conveniently discovers and destroys it.
Too far-fetched? Not for THESE writers... In any case, I don't believe all-forgiving Eric would ever trust Nicole again unless she tells the whole truth NOW.

zuzu61

Postby zuzu61 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Quote fadingrose: True to form, the writers are paving the way for a popular character to ruin her chances for happiness. They've done it many times before--especially with Nicole-- and will probably continue to do so.
Nicole better fess up ASAP, or someone is bound to "discover" those papers she's left lying around so carelessly. Maybe Parker will return, find them, and give them to Daddy Dan--the writers seem to like having one of the kids "save the day." Or maybe (for whatever dumb reason) Nicole will keep the evidence hidden and BOOM! here comes Kristen who conveniently discovers and destroys it.
Too far-fetched? Not for THESE writers... In any case, I don't believe all-forgiving Eric would ever trust Nicole again unless she tells the whole truth NOW.

I wouldn't doubt it happens the way you say fadingrose. With these writers!!
I surely hope not!! (That KD finds the evidence and destroys it) WHO wouldn't make copies??? (oh yeah! these writers). ~)

Why can't Nicole win once??
I won't even say why I think she can never win. Much too UNpopular opinion. ;)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”