PsychoAbby.

Days of our Lives board to discuss your fave NBC soap!
sharon n nick 4eva

Re: PsychoAbby.

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:47 am

Quote HouseTops:
Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
Quote Master: [quote]Quote Jen821: I think Abby's biggest fault is she shows no remorse for what she has done. If this comes out it will hurt a lot of people but Abigail doesn't care. Yes, she need some therapy!

Did Sami care when she cheated on Rafe? Did EJ care when he cheated on the women he cheated on? Did y'all say they needed therapy? I wonder if EJ had gotten therapy then would he be cheating on Sami now.

No, Sami didn't care when she cheated on rafe. ;)[/quote]

HEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!

PSYCHOABBYFAIL probably PSYCHOPREGGERS??????? 8) 8)

BTW........Who dresses that girl????????

:D

DavisMichella

Postby DavisMichella » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Abby Open Legs for Play for any man,,, I want Abby to pay the Price, Sami go on a Ragpage & Beat the Hell out of her, no matter Baby or Not !!! Stefano. Make EJ & Abby Punishment !!! :-)

twistasis

Postby twistasis » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Quote DavisMichella: Abby Open Legs for Play for any man,,, I want Abby to pay the Price, Sami go on a Ragpage & Beat the Hell out of her, no matter Baby or Not !!! Stefano. Make EJ & Abby Punishment !!! :-)

Yep, I have no doubt Steffy has his hands all over this. He's like the puppet master.

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:54 am

Quote IslandGirl: Did Abigail really think that he'd choose her over Samantha and their children? She sure is delusional!

Couldn't have said it any better myself!!! Yes, little miss Abby really was expecting for EJ to say that he had fallen in love with her and now wanted to spend the rest of his life with her!!! Girlfriend so needs to get a clue!!! ~)

sharon n nick 4eva

Postby sharon n nick 4eva » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Quote DavisMichella: Abby Open Legs for Play for any man,,, I want Abby to pay the Price, Sami go on a Ragpage & Beat the Hell out of her, no matter Baby or Not !!! Stefano. Make EJ & Abby Punishment !!! :-)

:)

Return to “Days of Our Lives”